『 Secrets 』

!Attention!
In this chapter there will be James Miller Past.
I tried to look it up on the internet but I haven't found anything.
So I wrote one myself.
!!

"Good luck Bucky! Win me something will'ya" Ashley cheered at her friend, walking next his form with two bottles of beer.

"Sure thing, doll."

„Oh, Oh. Oh! Look who we got Here, you better not engage in anything with this sharp shooter." Bill jokingly said
to the replacement, grabbing Bluefox and showing her off to the boys.

"Why?" James asked, looking at Ashley with curiosity.

"You idiot she's an Assassin. She can kill you in few seconds... And why do you wear this-" Cobb asked irritated, pointing at the blue badge on Miller's chest.

"You didn't fight in Normandy."

Everyone was quiet.
Ashley eyes were fixed on James.

The private looked around, ashamed and took of the badge, sending a small smile to Bull and Ash before leaving.

So your this kind of a person... interesting.

The sergeant angrily stomped to Roy's side and flipped him thru her shoulder.
Hitting his back on the small table, he broke it into two peaces.

The fight has just begun and a small crowd appeared around them.

Bull just watched as Ashley beat the shit out of him, of course he fought back too.

When Speirs and other officers separated them, Ashley towered slightly at the laying man and spit blood onto his face.

"That's what I just warned ya before." Guarnere said pointing at Cobb who got a black swollen eye, broken nose and Probably more bruises coming to him tomorrow.

One of the replacements gave him a hand.

The captain took out his cigarette "Just so we're clear. You didn't fought in Normandy too." And with that he walked off.

Roy just pushed his friend slightly and said "I was wounded in the plane."

"You didn't have to Ash, I would have taken care of him." Denver said taking out the small pin.

"Oh yeah. You probably would." The girl replied sarcastically.

"Fine. Can you give this back to him?" Randleman asked, giving her the badge.

"He deserves this. He's a good kid." Patting her on the shoulder he left.

After 15 min of looking for the young man. She found him sitting under a tree.

"Here, have it." The private yelped with fear, feeling the cold bottle on his shoulder.

"Relax, it's just me." Ashley assured, sitting next to him.

"Thank you, sergeant." He said, smiling and taking a swing of the beer.

"What have happened to your face?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows.