『 A wolf between sheep 』

( okay so before we start italic words mean past.
Enjoy reading.)

.

The Officer tried finding his colleague but to no vain.

He really wanted to know what is going on. As an officer it was his duty.

He thought and thought about a nice place to stay, his gears in brain moving at a fast peace and finally an idea was created.

"Well what the hell is wrong with me. That was obvious." Murmuring he passed a few soldiers who looked at him weirdly.

After going on top of the Currahee, Ronald spotted her, the sly fox she was. Hiding from everyone just because she didn't wanted people to think that she was weak.

When she saw him, she quickly looked at the most interesting thing now- the stone she was sitting at.

"Go away!" Ashley shouted, picking a small rock and throwing it at him.

Speirs with ease caught the small thing and put it gently on the ground.

"Sergeant, what's the matter?" Coming closer he tried prying some answers from her.

"Why do you thinks that there is some matter here? Maybe I just came to relax before sleep." Ash firmly responded, holding her ground.

"Okayyy well, let's try that again. What's the matter... Ashley?"

looking at the sky she replied with empty eyes and a whisper "I'm not ready to tell you what happened to me."

"You aren't a bad person for not being able to form relationships or connections with other people... If that's what you're depressed about." Silently laying next to her he exhaled deeply.

Looking at her, he added "You think you deserved that pain... but you don't."

"You broke the promise."
And with that their conversation ended. Just looking at the stars until one of them passes out.

Bluefox knew that she didn't have the power to pick him up and take him to the barracks, so she took of her buttoned shirt and covered most of his body. She hoped that it would be good enough for him. 

After that night Bluefox tried to avoid Speirs at all cost.

That night... it changed her views. She saw Speirs from a whole different angle. He tried talking to her as a friend, not an Officer.

She got mixed feelings about it.

If they did meet she was more respectful to him than to others.

Half of The soldiers thought that this was because of his reputation and that the sergeant feared him.

But half of them knew about Ashley's rumors, and that she and the Officer have similar 'stories', well, they assume that between them there is some chemistry going on.

'What a bunch of morons.' Ash thought.

"I should stop coming here." The Sergeant started to slowly polish her knife in the officers seat.