Chapter 29: Sick

Bowser sat at his desk collecting his things while Luigi sat in silence. "Ready to go"? Bowser got up with his briefcase trying bro get Luigi's attention. Like a zombie, Luigi just lurked behind him. He walked him to his Car. "I'm going to drive you home".

The car ride was long and awkward, Luigi still refused to speak, even a simple 'Yes' or 'No'. He decided just to pay attention to the road and thought that he'd spring up later on.

And there it was his house, Bowser could see that the lights were on, indicating that Mario was indeed home. Luigi without saying anything got out of the car and headed for his door. Bowser looked as he fiddled with his keys trying to unlock the door. But, something was wrong. Instead of going into the house he just stood there. Bowser followed him out of the car to see what was the matter. As he got a closer look at the problem, he saw that Luigi, was trying out all of his keys and none worked. "D-Did he change the locks"? Bowser wanted to punch the door down and beat the crap out of Mario, but Luigi already started walking back to the car. Bowser got back in as well. "I'll take you to my place".

The drive to Bowser's place felt even more awkward and depressing since Luigi still wouldn't talk. He walked him inside and opened the door to his living quarters. As he did Jr. Was there. "Papa and Mr. Luigi too". He ran and gave both other them a hug. Shockingly Bowser saw Luigi smile, he patted his head. "How are you Jr what have you been up to lately". "I've been playing games and doing school work", He said. "That sounds like fun". "Do you wanna play some games". Luigi shook his head," Not right now, isn't it your bedtime". "Awwww". "But don't worry, I'll play with you tomorrow". "yaay yayy". Bowser Jr. jumped for joy as he ran upstairs to go to bed. "I'm going to bed so morning can come faster". Luigi laughed as Jr closed the door. It pained Bowser to see Luigi convincing smile, die after Bowser Jr. couldn't see him. "I didn't want him to worry". Bowser sighed as he went to his kitchen to see what he could make for Luigi.

While eating at the table, Bowser tried to converse with Luigi, but he wasn't really getting good answers barely even yes or no answers. Bowser cleaned up the mess they made and thought it'd be best for Luigi to get some rest. He held his hand and lead him to his bedroom. Luigi was quite amazed at how large the room was to compliment Bowser's large size. Bowser leads him over to the bed which was huge, that it could be the size of a house. Bowser started to undress himself causing Luigi to blush a little while he undresses. They both got as far as their underwear and crawled into bed. Luigi was stealing glances at Bowser figure getting a tad aroused. Bowser had caught him staring at him and smiled. "Remember you can touch if you like". Luigi nervous started to feel up Bowser before giving him a hug. Bowser was really happy to feel Luigi's warmth. His arms pulled him close, he wanted him to feel safe. "Luigi, I'm not holding you too tight am I-Luigi"? He looked down at him and saw him sound asleep. He smiled while giving him a light kiss on his forehead and falling asleep well.

NSFW- Warning

Bowser groaned a bit as he opened his eyes. He noticed Luigi was sitting up and staring down at his feet. Bowser sat up and slowly moved him between his legs to rest his head on his shoulder. "Are you feeling ok Luigi"? Luigi smiled softly," I am, a little better, I am feeling 'something' though". Bowser Blushed as he didn't notice his large erection propped up, leaning on Luigi's back. "Morning wood happens almost all the time. Luigi smiled as he turned to face Bowser, kissing his lips as he rubbed his cheat. Bowser squeezed Luigi's butt softly as he did. Bowser noticed how red Luigi was as he pulled away from the kiss. "You always make me feel better, but I wanna do the same for you". Luigi shifted down as Bowser saw his face inches from his leaking cock. "Luigi..what are you up to-". Bowser jolted making him fully awake as Luigi licked the tip of his shaft, tasting the pre-release. Luigi's eyebrows raised as he licked his lips. "mmmm". Luigi slowly grabbed Bowser's large shaft and started to pump it slowly while he licks the tip trying to get as much pre as he could. Bowser started breathing heavily as he watches the plumber go down on him. Luigi then tried to fit as much of Bowser in his mouth without breaking his jaw which made Bowser pant a lot. He started moaning and curling up his toes while gripping the bed. He pets Luigi's head and rubbed his cheek. "Luigi hold on I-". Before Bowser knew it he came in Luigi's mouth. It was so much that Luigi had to swallow a good majority of it. "That was ama-". Bowser blushed as he watched Luigi lick every drop until there wasn't a drop of cum left. Bowser saw a speck of it on his cheek and went down to lick it up. He then embraced Luigi in a kiss. Luigi sat on his lap and hugged him resting his head on his chest. Bowser leaned back in the bed rubbing Luigi's back. "I don't need Mario". He looked at Bowser and smiled. "I have you, and that's all I need to be happy". Bowser blushed as he kissed Luigi again. "I love you Luigi", Bowser said cupping his cheek in his hand. Luigi smiled back giving a warm kiss to his lover. "I love you too".