Chapter 1 -

⚠️ WARNING - homophobic slurs, bullying ⚠️

*3rd person pov*

Travis angrily slammed his locker shut, the wall of lockers shaking with it. He'd just gotten out of math with that fag, Sally Face, and he was pissed. Perfect little Sally Face. With his stupid mask and his stupid pigtails and his.. stupid pretty eyes.. wait, what? Travis shook his head aggressively, trying to clear away his sinful thoughts. No, he wasn't a faggot.

As if on cue, he spotted Sally Face and his friend Ash down the hall. Travis stomped over to them.

"Hey, freak!" He spat. Sally simply looked up at him.

"Oh hey, Travis." Sal replied simply. This made Travis's blood boil. He wanted more of a reaction.

"Nobody likes a goodie-two-shoes, Saaally Face." He growled, glaring into Sal's eyes.

" Nobody likes a cliché bully, Traaavis." Sal retorted, mocking Travis. The blond boy felt his face redden with rage.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Ash spoke up, glaring daggers at Trav. His gaze whipped to her, rerouting his rage at the new target.

"Shut up, bitch! I wasn't talking to you." He snapped. Ash looked taken aback and a bit hurt, while Sal suddenly looked a lot more pissed.

"You know, if you took that stick out of your ass you may actually enjoy yourself for once. Maybe even make a friend or two." Sal hissed, his voice laced with venom. Travis looked back at him in shock, not expecting a reply with that much power behind it.

"Fuck off, faggot! I have more friends than you'll ever have!" Travis spat, taking a step closer to the smaller boy.

"You kiss your daddy with that tongue? I'm sure he-" At the mention of his dad, Travis lost it. He swung at Sal, his fist colliding with the right side of his mask. He angrily stomped away from them, blood boiling. He could faintly hear Ashley yell, "What the hell, asshole?!" He ignored her and simply headed to the bathroom to calm himself down.

A/N
Hey y'all! I hope you like chapter one of my Salvis fic. This is my first time writing an actual fanfic for other people to see, so please be nice ;-;. Feel free to correct me or give me advice!

~bug

Word count: 376 words