Chapter 8

*3rd person POV*

Sal shut the door behind him and looked up at Larry. "What do you need?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come down to the basement and hang, you know. We haven't done that in a while." The tall boy grinned.

Sal's face went from slightly annoyed to apologetic. "Sorry Lar, I totally would but I'm dealing with something right now."

Larry leaned over, craning his neck in an attempt to see into Sal's room. Sal blocked his view with his body. Larry backed up to his original position, shrugging.

"Alright. Whatever you say, man. When you're done with whatever's in there, come on down."

He grinned, waving with a peace sign and walking out of the apartment. Sal sighed, relaxing his shoulders he didn't realize he had tensed. He made sure Larry was gone before re-entering his bedroom.

Travis sat straight up, making eye contact with Sal. The blue boy giggled a bit, sitting back down on the bed.

"You know you don't have to stand at attention everytime I enter the room, weirdo." He said affectionately, nudging Travis in the shoulder. Travis laughed a bit, his face lightly dusted with burgundy blush.

"I know, I know. It's just habit I guess." He relaxed, propping himself up on his arms and leaning back a bit.

*Sal's POV*

Goodness, he's pretty. I mean, I've known that for a while, but geez. He's pretty all the time, but when he's relaxed and not threatening to kill you, it's a bit different.

He swung his legs, gazing around the room.

"So what do you want to do?" I say, leaning back on one arm and looking at him. He looked back at me, shrugging.

"I'm not sure. I'm still not super familiar with this area."

"I can show you around the area outside the apartment if you want?" I offer. He smiles a bit, sitting up straight.

"That sounds cool!" He looks excited. God, he's cute. I laugh a bit, standing up from my bed.

"Let's go then." I offer my hand to help him up. He looks at it, blushing a bit, before taking it and standing up. His hands are sweaty. He quickly lets go, rubbing the back of his head and avoiding eye contact.

I chuckle slightly, jerking my head towards the door. I walk out and he nervously follows suit.

Word Count: 401 words