The Photo Album

I didn't bother with a shower today, I just washed my hair and dried it quickly. I threw on some black leggings, a baby blue nike hoodie and some white nike shoes - I felt like being kinda lazy, okay?

I put my hair into a messy bun and applied some light makeup and mascara - okay, so maybe not that lazy.

I walked back into my living room to find Thomas looking through one of my photo albums, "Awww, you were such a cute baby!" I tried to get the book off of him but he stood up and held his arm up as far as he could so that i wouldn't reach it. "Ugh, tommyyyy! Give it back! There's pictures in there I don't want to be reminded of!" (*sigh*, My Dad) "Okay, okay! I don't want to upset you blossom. Garry's on his way by the way... b-but we have time for coffee." He smirked while handing me back the album. I put the album back on its shelf and headed to the kitchen to put the kettle on. My mood had kind of faded after seeing that album again. I felt Thomas' arms come at me from behind as he hugged me tight, "Are you okay love?" I shrugged my shoulders as I leaned into his chest "T-There's pictures of my... my Dad in there, that's all." The kettle had boiled, so I untangled myself from Thomas' hug and poured us both a cup of coffee.

We took our mugs and walked over to the sofa silently. I snuggled into Thomas as we sipped on our drinks. "I-I'm sorry Rosie. I won't look again blossom." I heard him whisper, I didn't say anything, I just snuggled into him as close as I could and rested my head in the crook of his neck while we waited for Garry. "Where are we going then?" I asked, breaking the silence. I felt Thomas look at me before he spoke, "well, since were up early, I thought i'd take you to Seven Dials. Its a nice little part of London, I think you'll like it." I gave him a weak smile, "well, you were right about the park" he chuckled.

Gosh his little giggle is absolutely adorable! I thought to myself.

He was right about being up early, its 8:30am and we're both out of bed and ready to go!

Thomas got a text, "okay blossom. Garry said he's outside waiting." We stood up and I headed straight for the door since I already had my keys. I felt Thomas tug at my wrist before I opened the door, "come here you" he said in a sort of, seductive tone. He pulled me in for the tightest hug, a 'bear hug' I hugged him back, as tight as I could and taking in his scent while I had the chance. Boy, did he smell amazing. Not to mention look amazing too!

___________________

A/N: getting this one out the way as i have a busy day ahead in the morning but i can't sleep (its 2:20am in england). Seven Dials is actually a place in London too btw, has a few shops and a historic landmark there, its a cute little area. Speaking of, Raphael Park is real too. Uslter apartments isnt tho, not that im awear of anyways. Not sure where they both are in relation to East London tho, oops.

Night guys.
(Or morning, afternoon, evening)
- J xo