Yes, Yes. Yes!

I woke up in Thomas' lap, his smiling face staring at me "Hey blossom, how are you?" He asked in such a soft voice, I almost didn't hear him. I rolled over so that I was facing his diaphragm and hugged him tight. "You're shaking, what's the matter? Come on, lets sit you up." I felt him gently pull me up and soon, my eyes were level with his, his eyes were filled with curiosity and kindness - I couldn't help but stare deep into them. I'm pretty sure he was doing the same to mine. "Where's that sparkle in your eyes? The happy little smile each time I see you huh? Tell me Rosie..." I sniffled as I leant into the crook of his neck. "Please blossom, I hate seeing you upset, it hurts." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I managed to speak, "l-look at the news..." I had a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach as I stood up and walked away while Thomas pulled out his phone.

He sighed...

"I'm sorry blossom, I know you don't like big attention but, this is what happens when people date celebrities..."

I didn't know what to do or say, I just stood on the other side of the room staring out at the city's sunset. I heard Thomas' footsteps coming closer to me, he wraped his arms round my waist from behind and pulled me as close as he could. I felt him gently rest his chin on the top of my head. "Y-You're going to leave now a-aren't you?" I sighed hurtfully.

He spun me round and cupped my face in his hands as he stared into my eyes again, "No. Why would I leave you? You're an amazing girl, so strong, independent and just beautiful. We're going to get through this, through all the press, the questions. My crazy fans. No matter how many rumours, hate or rediculous bloody questions come our way. I'll always defend and protect you from it all. Okay?" I nodded and gave him a weak smile before he continued, "...Do you know why I'm going to stay? B-Because... I, I like you. M-More than just as friends... I want you. I want to be the one who protects you in this strange city, the one who holds you close in bed at night after a long day at work. The guy who takes you on dates and weekends away. The guy you tell people that... that I'm you're, b-boyfriend. If you'd ever do me the honor? I-I know we only just met a few days ago but, I believe in love at first sight, and I really do like you. We can take it as slow as you want blossom. I just want to be the lucky one who's you're boyfriend."

I was stunned, Thomas likes me?! No? No frecking way?! That speach was absolutely adorable too. "T-Thomas... Of-Of corse i'll be your girlfriend!" Everything was blurred for a moment as Thomas kissed me on the lips, picked me up by my waist and spun me round as if I'd just said yes to a marriage proposal. We stood by the window for a moment, just staring into eachother's eyes and smiling.