{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement

{58 A Terms and Conditions Agreement

Your POV

"No.." Still shaking your head you took another step backward, "If I would never have met you I would be happy right now."

Yoongi doesn't say anything back he just looks at the ground frozen in place with no emotion on his face. You're not sure if it is because he's shocked by what you said or if he just doesn't know how to respond. You stare at him waiting for a reply with tears streaming down your face but he doesn't respond, doesn't do anything. The silence after what you said felt cold and awkward and you didn't know what to do with the situation. A soft sniffle escapes your throat but Yoongi still doesn't respond he seems like a statue. Slowly, you wipe your tears with your sleeve and walk to the counter and gulp down the remainder of your wine and plop down on the couch hugging your knees and quietly cry to yourself all the while Yoongi still doesn't say or do anything. He just stands there his hands clenched in tight fist along his sides.

Sitting there in silence on the couch alone with you thought you start to realize what you yelled at him and how hurtful those words were. You had expected him to have walked out the door right then and there, but he didn't he just stood there. The more you thought about the more you regretted those words. Not only were they not even true you had yelled it straight into his face you can't imagine what Yoongi must be feeling right now. It had just happened in a spurt of anger. Yes, your life had been more difficult with him as you soulmate but never had you wished to not have met him, you loved him. How did you lose yourself like that?

The internship was your dream coming true and it wasn't fair of him to take that from you, but you should have talked about it like a grown-up and not have yelled at him as you had. Yoongi hadn't even gotten mad at you, though, he had every right to do so. You had lied to him for weeks about the job application, moreover, you had gone behind his back and applied for a job at his company, forcing yourself into his life and endangering the career he has been working for his whole life. He had every right to be angry at you but he hadn't gotten angry. Yes, he said it not a good idea but he wasn't yelling at you as you had. He had been trying to resolve the situation, but you didn't listen. He could even have seen it as stalkerish behavior you trying to force yourself into his life because his life was his work so you tried to become part off that too. It had never been your intention or your line of thinking, but you slowly started realizing that Yoongi had every right to react the way he had. He had every right to be mad at you, but still, you had been the one yelling at him and not the other way around. You lift your head to sneak a peek at him and are shocked to realize that he was sitting there right beside you, his head in his hands just like you had been sitting a moment ago. If you weren't mistaken you saw tears glistering on his cheek. You had hurt him, but he was still here that meant something.

Slowly you slid next to him and put an arm over his shoulder, surprised he looked up at you. His eyes just like yours were watery and his cheek glistered from the wet tears. Without thinking you pulled him in a tight hug and to your surprise, you felt how his arms softly wrapped around you holding you tight.

''I'm sorry,'' You whispered in his ear, ''I- I shouldn't have yelled at you.''

''It's okay,'' Yoongi softly spoke the words almost incoherently, ''I'm sorry too.''

He was sorry too? What was he sorry for he wasn't the one yelling, I was the one hurting him not the other way around.

''I know the internship means a lot to you,'' Yoongi continued, ''I shouldn't have asked you change jobs because I wanted you too.''

''Yoongi...'' You softly pushed him back a little so you could look him in the eye, ''I didn't mean those words, I shouldn't have said them I was just angry I-''

Before I was able to continue Yoongi pressed his lips onto mine.

''It's okay, '' He said again, ''I know how much a job can mean and how you would do anything to get there. If this internship is so important to you I won't hold you back. It is okay.''

''Yoongi..''

''But,'' Yoongi holds up his finger and points at you, ''I do think we need some boundaries, a term, and Conditions agreement.''

''A what?'' You ask confused.

''We need to talk about how we are going to be able to work together at the same company,'' Yoongi explained, ''I knew you were at the company today because I felt your heartbeat which means that we will be aware of each other every single day at work.

''Yeah,'' You reply, it was something that had not crossed your mind yet it was one thing to feel each other emotions from a distance but be aware of each other heart is such an intimate feeling and something you still had to get used to it would be difficult to concentrate at work. ''It might be difficult be we should try to ignore it, not each other but the soulmate part.''

Yoongi nodded, ''That also means that as far as the company is concerned we met today on the editor's floor.''

You nodded agreeing with Yoongi. ''I can't show there's anything else going on between us than just being colleagues.''

''Not even when we are alone or with only BTS,'' Yoongi said in a stern voice, ''Not at the company. Not at all. They can't know, they will probably fire you.''

''They can't know,'' You agreed with him.

''I will also talk about the guys about this, they already know who you are so I'll have to ask them to not interact with you at work. Well, not any different than any other employee. It shouldn't be too much a problem since none of us except Jungkook go to the editor's floor.''

''Jungkook?'' You asked, ''What does he do at the editor's floor?''

''Well, he likes editing, he does have his studio but he sometimes asks one of the editors for help with the software or to review something for him,'' Yoongi sighed deeply, ''I'll also have to talk about this with Namjoon, I have the feeling he isn't going to like this very much.''

''It will be fine.'' You replied petting his shoulder softly.

''Do you want to talk to him about it?'' Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow, ''Namjoon's scary when he is angry.''

''No thank you,'' You replied and smiled mischievous, ''If he kicks you out you can always stay over at my place.''

''Maybe,'' Yoongi smiles back just as mischievous, ''I'll take you up on that.''

----

Another chapter is out!!

So the issues are resolved! For now ;) I hadn't been planning to do a Yoongi POV about their fight but a few days ago I was thinking that it might be nice. Tell me would you guys also want this fight from Yoongi POV or do you want me to just continue the plot as I had initially planned?

Random character fact:

Haneul and Jieun dress opposite of each other, Haneul usual wears something bright of pastel and has a cute style. Jieun mostly wears black and wears streetwear, sexy style.