{82 Surviving life

{82 Surviving life

Your POV

You sighed disappointed and closed your laptop not wanting to stare at the rejection any longer.

''What is it?'' Yoongi asks from the kitchen, ''Did you get a reply?''

''Yeah, well...'' You put your laptop on the table and sat back on the couch, ''It's nothing good.''

''Another rejection?'' Yoongi asked and placed a hot cup of coffee on the table for you, ''Have you already informed the university about your problem?''

''I've sent them an email,'' You carefully picked up the hot cup of coffee and blew on the hot surface, ''They haven't replied yet. Thanks for the coffee by the way.''

''No problem,'' Yoongi said and plopped down next to you on the couch with his cup of coffee, ''Haven't you sent it to them over a week ago?''

''I did.'' you replied and sighed again, ''They haven't responded yet, I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just go by my professor's office this week if I don't get a reply.' I'm just afraid of what they are going to say. And doing it digitally meant I wouldn't have to face them personally.''

''It'll be fine,'' Yoongi put his hand on top of yours, ''I know you don't want me too, but I can still put out a good word for you and you'll get an internship in no time.''

''I know, I know,'' you looked at him, ''I just want to try to solve this myself, I'm a grown-up woman I should be able to fix this myself. Have you already talked to your manager and Namjoon? I know they are still trying to convince the CEO to let you back on the team.''

''Not yet,'' Yoongi sighed, ''I don't want them to neglect their careers just because of me. When are they going to realize that it's pointless the CEO isn't going to change his mind? He was very clear about that.''

The two of you sighed and just stared into nothing both thinking about our problems. It's been a few weeks since Yoongi got fired. While you have been trying to find a replacement internship, Namjoon and the manager have been trying to talk some sense into the CEO, to no avail. Though no other announcements then the medical leave have been made, Yoongi thinks it's just a matter of time before the CEO will announce his official leave. Namjoon and the manager, however, still think there is hope. On the other hand, you've been applying for different internships but all that you've gotten were rejections mostly the reason being they didn't have any place at the moment. You're not sure if this is the truth or if BigHit had some hand in all these rejections but you didn't want to think about that too much. You should have known that when you got the job at BigHit something like this was wound too happed, everything had just seemed too perfect.

''What are we going to do?'' You didn't look at Yoongi but instead looked how the little waves rippled through the coffee when you blew on it.

''I don't know,'' Yoongi replied, ''Just don't worry too much we'll find away. I will find a way for us to be together and have a job. I might start my own company, I'm just waiting until everything is settled with BigHit and they have announced my leave.''

''Army is going to be devastated,'' You sighed again into your cup of coffee, ''BTS should be seven, not six they aren't going to let it go, they will try everything in their power too...''

''Too what?'' Yoongi sighed, ''There isn't much they can do, if it's the CEO's final decision so be it, I can do better then him. I will set up my own company and you can work for me.''

Yoongi smiled at me and gave me a peck on my cheek. Maybe he was right, maybe the two of you should just let it go and move on with your lives. When you graduate from university you can go everywhere you wanted too, maybe it wasn't so bad to work together with Yoongi, your soulmate. The love of your life.