{80 The announcement

BTS's Suga Taking Break From Activities Due To Health

BTS's Suga is going to be stepping back from activities.

In a statement released on June 8th, BTS's agency BigHit announced that Suga would be sitting out of upcoming scheduled activities for health reasons.

On June 8th, BigHit released the following statement:

''Hello, This is BigHit Entertainment.

We regret to announce the unfortunate news that BTS, Suga will be unable to attend the upcoming events.

BTS member Suga has previously been diagnosed with anxiety and has recently been receiving treatment at the hospital. Due to the recent deterioration of his health and symptoms of anxiety, we decided that it would be too difficult for him to carry out his activities as part of the tour. To prioritize our artist's health, we decided that it would be best for him to rest and temporarily abstain from participating in BTS's Activities, this includes their upcoming world tour.

We sincerely apologize to all of the fans who love BTS for the sudden new. In addition, we sincerely hope that there will be no excessive assumption or misunderstandings regarding the health of Suga, and will make further announcements accordingly in regard to his recovery and future activities. The remaining 6 members of BTS will continue promotions and concerts as scheduled.

We will do our best to focus on recovering and maintaining Suga's health and we ask for the fans' understanding and continue to send BTS love and support.

Thank you.''

We wish Suga a speedy recovery!

________________________________________________________________________________

Disgusted you throw the phone on your bed, lies. It was all lies. Yoongi hasn't been receiving any treatment at the hospital, he was in perfect health. What was all this? Why weren't they just announcing the truth like they said they would? 

''What's wrong?'' Yoongi walked in from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. 

''Nothing,'' You didn't want Yoongi to see all the lies BigHit was announcing. 

''Don't lie.'' Yoongi bluntly stated, ''Something is up, talk to me.''

''It's just...'' You grabbed your phone from the bed, ''You're not going to like it.''

You unlocked the phone and held it up to read the news article that has been spread all over the internet. 

''I know,'' Yoongi sighed, ''Namjoon sent it to me as well, he actually thinks it's good news since they aren't officially announcing my leave but instead, a temporary leave. He still thinks there's hope.''

''What do you think? Do you think there's still hope?'' You raised a questionable eyebrow at him. 

''I don't know,'' Yoongi sighed and sat down next to you on the bed, ''On one hand I want to believe there is but on the other hand I just want to forget it and work on creating a new future. A future where I could be together with you.''

''I would like that,'' You smiled at him, ''but what about BTS?''

''There can still be BTS without me,'' Yoongi let himself backward on the bed his toothbrush sticking up in the air, ''I know the guys wouldn't admit it but BTS would still be BTS even if there were 6 members instead of 7.''

''It wouldn't be the same,'' You lay back next to him hugging his side, ''I think a lot of fans would agree with me.''

''Maybe,'' Yoongi said, ''But over time they would just forget about me.''

''Don't think like that,'' You looked up at him, ''They won't forget about you!''

''I don't know,'' Yoongi sighed and sat up again, ''Can we talk about something else, I've had enough of this the last two days. Namjoon and the manager are still working on it and the CEO doesn't budge and doesn't want to talk to me. At least we can do something more fun than worry about a situation we don't have any influence off.''

''What would you like to do then?'' You also sat up and looked at Yoongi. 

''I don't know,'' shrugging he got up from the bed and walked back to the bathroom. You heard the sink turn on and moments later Yoongi came back this time without a toothbrush, ''I don't know, something else.''

''Hmmm,'' you let yourself fall back on the bed again and closed your eyes. When you felt the bed lower next to your knees you opened your eyes again. Yoongi's face was just inches in front of you. He grinned at you and lowered himself so he was pressed up against you, you wrapped your arms and legs around him and hugged him tightly. 

''We can always just stay in the apartment,'' Yoongi kisses your neck softly and you feel how his hand that was on your hip slowly moves up and traces the bare skin just above your pants.

''We could,'' You reply and grab his arm and flip him over so you are now sitting on top of him pinning him down to the bed, ''But we still have the whole day we could go out, feel the sun on our skin. The weather is nice, we could drive outside the city again.'' 

''I'd like that,'' Yoongi smiled at you and wiggled his arms loose to wrap them around you again pulling you closer to him, ''Where do you want to go?''

''Anywhere,'' You replied and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, ''It would be nice to get out of the city for a while, just be away from everything even if it's just for a few hours.''

''We can just see where we end up just like last time,'' Yoongi rolls you over on your side so the two of you are laying next to each other. 

''Sounds like a plan,'' You reply smiling at him and give a soft kiss on his lips. Yoongi smiles back and wraps his arms and legs around you pulling you closer. Even though you have been in his arms like this many times before it still sent butterflies to your stomach. Like little fireworks they sent little sparks of electricity down your spine. It always feels so incredibly good to be with him. Even with everything that has been going on he still makes you feel like you're in heaven.

''But first I have other plans,'' Yoongi smirks at you and turns you again so that he is hovering over you.  He then lowers himself again pressing his body against yours and letting your lips connect with his. 

 _____________________________________________________________________________

I thought after all the drama we could use a little bit of lighter chapter, well except the first part. :P

Also don't forget to check out my new story where you have the chance to influence the story plot yourself!! Check it out on my profile!!

https://my.w.tt/kEn5O2fNB7

Random character fact:

You love the sound of rain tickling again a window, when you can't sleep you put an hour-long loop and just listen to rain sounds until you fall asleep.