{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)

{59 Interrogation

Yoongi POV

Uncomfortably I wiggle in the backseat of the car, as soon I was able to leave work I rushed to her house. Our manager had brought us to the company in his van so instead of going with my car I asked my driver to pick me up and drive me. Even though, he is wearing sunglasses like usual I can see him occasionally looking in his rear mirror to check on me.

''Trouble in paradise?'' He asks in his low raspy voice.

''W-what?'' I ask confused I never told him I was seeing anyone.

''I might be just a driver sir, but I don't need to be a detective to figure out you're dating someone,'' Mr. Choi lifted one corner of his mouth in a mischievous smile, ''Why else would you ask me to keep these little outings to the same neighborhood a secret? You're not fooling anyone with just naming a street next to one I brought you before.''

I stared at him with my mouth agape, how long had he known? And if he knew, who else knows?

''Don't worry, I haven't told anyone and am not planning too,'' Mr. Choi said while looking at me through the rear mirror, ''You're a young guy, you can date. I'm just glad to see one of you guys is finally finding their love besides their work.''

''Thank you,'' I give Mr. Choi a little thank you smile. The situation was already difficult enough as currently is. If she took a job as an intern at BigHit, it was going to complicate things, what was she thinking? I knew her dream was to work in the entertainment industry but why of all the companies BigHit?

''We're here,'' My driver slowed down and stopped in front of her apartment block, ''Goodluck.''

''Thanks again,'' I said to the driver before getting out of the car. I sighed deeply before I turned around and walked up to her building. She still hadn't told me anything, even after countless messages she only wanted to talk to me in person. It was something so important she didn't want to tell me anything over the phone. The head editor had introduced her as the new intern so I had an idea what the conversation was going to be about, I was just wondering why?

When I came to her floor the door to her apartment was already open, I pushed the door open further and entered the apartment. She wasn't in the small hallway waiting for me like she usually would, I closed the front door, took off my shoes and nervously entered her apartment. I found her standing next to the kitchen counter sipping a glass of wine. That must have been the reason my head had started to get a bit fuzzy, she had been drinking it couldn't be a lot because I would have felt much more but still, she was drinking. I crossed my arms and stared judgingly at her.

''Yoongi,'' She softly said, ''Please don't be angry, listen to me first, okay.''

I nodded I wasn't even really angry, to begin with, well that wasn't completely true I was angry because she hadn't told me anything and decided it had been a good idea to just show up unannounced at BigHit, as an intern. She could have at least told me, why didn't she tell me?

She started explaining everything, how she found a job vacancy and hadn't been planning to apply because it was a full-time junior job, besides she just had to look op her jobs for an assignment given by the university. She had just wanted to use it for her assignment but hen she told her friends about the vacancy they had kind of pressured her in applying, shrugging she said that she had never expected to get accepted anyway. Why would they ever hire an inexperienced student without a degree? So, she applied. Her friend was right it described her dream job and at least she would get the closure of getting rejected, but they didn't reject her.

''You got accepted?'' I asked raising an eyebrow I couldn't believe she got accepted. BigHit rarely accepts interns if the head editor hired her because of the application she sent in she must have sent in something amazing to get noticed. No, she must have sent in some out of this world because she didn't just get noticed she got in.