Favorite Girl

Favorite Girl (Chapter 8)

*Disclaimer: I do not own any Victorious Characters*

It was '12:35 am' at Grandma Harris' home, and the talented musician Andre Harris could not sleep to save his life. He kept shifting positions on his bed, which left his bedsheets all wrinkled. Even his 'energetic' Grandma was sound asleep, so that wasn't the real reason. Usually, that's the only reason. But not tonight, something kept running through his head. In fact, someone, who was Tori Vega. She has been on the musician's mind ever since last summer.

Every day and every night she was stuck in his head. Nothing shifted away from her 'drop-dead' gorgeous cheekbones. But, it wasn't always like this.

They have been friends forever now. Best friends, ever since she joined Hollywood Arts. But, his heart fell for her the first time she performed at the showcase, it was angelic. Although, he never thought he would have a chance with her because well, he was in the forbidden 'friend zone.' Many male students liked the half Latina and wanted to date her, but there were only a few gentlemen that she crushed on, including the famous Beck Oliver. But over the past summer, their relationship has hit a major turning point.

Andre 'Face Timed' her nearly every day of the summer, they met at the beach a couple of times as well, she even brought him on vacation with her family. His parents worked for the government, so they were rarely home and didn't care what he did. Andre didn't have any siblings so the only other family member was his grandma, who wasn't mentally sane. He had to take her to a mental hospital for rehab and stayed there for the majority of the summer. As a result, he decided to be with his best friend for the summer, which left him excited.

From that point on, they were always around each other, which for some it would be annoying, but not for Tori and Andre. Eventually, the Vega family got used to his presence in their house and accepted him as a son. The brunette even shared a small kiss with him the one time they were alone. It didn't last though and created an awkward moment.

But they quickly forgot about it very quickly. Once their senior year started, he gave her rides to school nearly every day. The sweetest thing was how she drove them to school, even when he was exhausted. Tori didn't even have a license, but still drove-

Just then, he snapped out of his thoughts to hear a vibration from his phone. His eyes lit up when he saw a text message from his favorite girl.

<3 Tori <3- 'Goodnight <3!' A minimal smirk grew on Andre's face once he read it.

He fell back into his bed. 'I can't wait for tomorrow! I should get her something special! But what? Her family is wealthy and she has everything...' He pondered to himself. Finally, an amazing idea popped into her head.

'Oh, she's going to love this!'

It was Friday, and a stressed-out, frustrated Tori Vega ran around the house, putting the finishing touches on her Wonder Woman Outfit.

"Trina, Where's my LASSO OF TRUTH! TRINA!!" She impatiently yelled her lungs out. The flustered expression said it all.

Andre mysteriously didn't come to school, which left her confused and bummed out, so Trina had to take her. Meanwhile, her older sister was taking a very long time to get ready, even though she didn't have a date.

"Trinnaaaa, what's taking you FOREVER!" The brunette frustratedly exclaimed.

"I'm STILL GETTING READY, TORI!" Her wild older sister screams from her room.

Tori sat there on the couch, frustrated the Friday she had.

'It's supposed to be a perfect day, but it hasn't been that it's been terrible.' Her hands covered her face and tried to calm herself down.