The End

Author's Message:

I know y'all may be disappointed that I never really finished this, I am as frustrated because I thought I could finish it. But I was distracted by other duties like my other stories. Also, my passion for this story has faded away, but I'll try and finish this story for you all who enjoyed this! I wished that I could rewrite this whole story because it is such a mess.

Also side note: Is it just me or would this show be more interesting with only the supporting characters and not Tori? The fact that she's the main character floors me because she's the protagonist, so we should grow with her the most, but we don't. Not that Victoria Justice is a bad actor, it's that her character is so bland while every other character is much more interesting. I would rather have a show with Jade, Cat, and Robbie. That show would sound more appealing to me than Sam and Cat, just my opinion.

Anyways, thank you to those who've stuck around and waited for a new chapter of this story. I do hope that these fics brighten y'all's day in such a struggling time!

IMPORTANT: Since this fic is ending, what idea do y'all have for the next Victorious fic? I'm open to all ideas! (comment and let me know!)

Here are the victorious fic ideas:

- Adventures of Cat & Robbie (After HS graduation, Robbie & Cat move in together as "Friends" but they struggle to handle their feelings for each other.)

- Jade & Cat (After highschool, Jade & Cat move in together. They learn how to tolerate each other and discover new things about each other.)

- FRESHMEAT (Before Tori came to HA, explore the gang, Cat, Robbie, Jade, Beck, and Andre as freshmen, and how they all met and bond together in their freshmen year.)

- 10 years (The victorious gang build a time machine and go forward in time and see themselves, 10 years later)

- Vicious ( With no Tori, this explores and focuses on Cat, Robbie, Jade, Beck, and Andre, as they handle high school)

- Twins, Beck & Andre (Focuses on the best friends, Beck and Andre, and how they became friends... and how they handle their relationship)