★Welcome★

DISCONTINUED

Listen. I wrote this abomination since I was an air headed kid, and I had no idea wth I was doing when I'm writing all these one shots. I apologize for my ignorant and childish writing, and if there's any sensitive scenes that you would like me to change or permanently remove, please do say so.

I mean no offense to the Countryhumans fandom. The thing that I'm trying to offend is myself. And no, you're still not allowed to bully me lol only I could do that. I'm going to keep this thing published for comedy purposes, but... I suppose there's some one shots in it that are decent.

Lesson for everyone btw:
Do not start writing unless you fr fr know what you're doing.

Hello and welcome to my countryhumans one shots!

I'm so glad to have you here! I'm sure you came for love from certain humanized countries...

Which is uh- weird, but hey who could blame you when the freaking Illustrations of humanized countries are so beautiful-

But remember... Some one shots have some triggering parts, but don't worry! Not all of them are like that :3

I will also keep in mind to use the pronouns: They/them for the Reader,
So that anyone can read without misleading pronouns.
(The unedited one shots still have the she/her pronouns, but feel free to skip the unedited ones because they are too cringey to handle👌)

Here are some details and more info about this book:

•This one shot book was created by younger and amateur me, so most stuff in these one shots can be misleading and inaccurate. So I apologize for that :' )

°There will be no Lemon🍋 nor lime💚 because my brain is too weak for dat kind of crap..

°Requests are closed.

°This one shots includes Angst, Fluff, Highschool AUs, Yandere AUs, and more ✨

°(3/28/2022) Unfortunately, I lost interest in Countryhumans, but I will still keep this book ongoing for now in case my future self decides to return : )

_________________________________________

Please read the part with the “❗” sign in my bio before reading.

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask through the comments or private message :D

Enjoy reading!

_______(A/n)'s IMPORTANT NOTE:_______

If ever you dislike the character of (Y/n), you can comment or pm me how I can improve (Y/n)'s character respectfully and calmly.

Don't come and comment a simple “I hate (Y/n)” because that phrase never really helped me or any other authors to improve their characters, it's clearly just a bland, but affective insult to the author.

I'm sorry if the way I wrote (Y/n) didn't reach your satisfaction, but I'll figure something out to improve (Y/n)'s character.

There are a lot of Readers that have different personalities, so it will be hard for me to figure out a personality trait for (Y/n).

But if you ever wish to give me advices, that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for reading until here, and you can go now.