Sunshine Harem × Reader × Brother!Philippines "Sibling Love"

If you don't know what the sunshine harem is...
It's a group that consist America, Japan, and Spain etc. That is into Philippines.

BUT!
In this AU, the sunshine harem is into Philip's sibling, which in this case... Is YoU

I know, not exactly what y'all wanted but bare with me, I'm trying the best I can here-

EnJoY

(Also I'm gonna imagine the countryhumans in Chesy Arts' style, because... She's my idol, and also... How they draw the countryhumans is gorgeous 👌👌👌 go check out their channel!)

Genderneutral Reader

_________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

"Kuya! (Big bro!) I'm going out!" Philip announced, as he shoved his phone inside his pocket.

"Oi, oi! Saan ka pupunta?
(Where are you going?)" Martial asked, wiping his gun in the living room with a cloth.

"Joe (America) invited me to lunch!" Philip explained, turning to his elder brother.

"Aye Hindi! (No!) You're not going alone, bring (Y/n) with you." Martial said, looking over his shoulder to his younger sibling.

"Ya called?" (Y/n) asked, walking downstairs, their right hand is resting on the railing while their left hand is holding their phone.

"Kuya said that you should come with me!" Philip said cheerfully.

"What? Where are you going?" (Y/n) asked, raising a brow.

"Aalis siya para mag tanghalian kasama ng Amerikano na yun...
(He's going out to have lunch with that American...)". Martial answered, rolling his eyes.

"Kuya, you know that (Y/n) only knows a little bit of Tagalog, right?" Philip pointed out.

"Well! They born were... in this family so... they have to learn how- to speak Tagalog!" Martial said, struggling to find the right English words.

(If your language is Tagalog/Filipino, forget that this conversation ever existed-)

"Loving your English bro... I'm so proud..." (Y/n) cried sarcastically, as they pretended to shed a tear and sniff, as they ruffled Martial's red hair.

"Tumigil ka nga! (Stop that!)" Martial exclaim, as he shoved (Y/n)'s hand away as red hues showed visible around his cheeks.

"Ang cute mo Kuya! (You're so cute big bro!)" Philip squeled.

"AnO bAaA! I-cu-cute ko mga mukha niyo! Magbihis ka na nga (Y/n)!
(WhAaT! I'm gonna 'cute' your faces! Just change your clothes (Y/n)!)" Martial shouted, as he wrapped his gun with the cloth and stormed out of the living room with his wrapped gun and entered his room, slamming the door close.

"Jeez... Big bro needs therapy..." (Y/n) muttered.

"Tell me about it." Philip sighed.

"Well, gonna change now, Be right back." (Y/n) said, walking back upstairs.

"Ok." Philip said, as he rest his hands on the couch.

Minor Time Skip...

(Y/n) patted their pants/skirt and adjusted their shirt and fixed the collar, They brushed up the knots of their hair and shoved their phone and earphones inside their pocket