Russia × Reader × America "I miss you"

And the third time.. yas I drew dat.. just say I drew everything arrigt? 

also, this was requested by my Friend Gekko_Hatsune, This was her own idea, but I changed it up a bit, but she's cool with it.. ok go.

if u ship America and Russia, then I don't think you will like dis one, go proceed to the next story. If u don't want to see them arguing

(Also curses up ahead, but don't worry. They're blurred :3)

______________________________________________________

YOUR POV

I was just minding my own business doodling in my Sketch book. It's kinda cold to go out anyway, Man I can't even hear cars pass by. Not even children would play around at the nearest playground.

Only the sound of my heater conquering the cold air of the room can be heard along with the sound of strokes of my pencil everytime I sketch. 

I am doodling some of my Country friends as CountryBalls, as I observed the rounded countries, looking for mistakes.

'Eh. Russia's ushanka looks crooked...' I thought to myself as I erased the top of countryball Russia's hat and swept the pieces of the eraser away.

After a few minutes later; I heard my phone rang, I put my sketchbook down and dropped my pencil and unplugged the charger from my phone and grabbed it from my bed side table, and looked down whoever calls.

 ...

It's no other than the Vodka drinking Russian man himself. I answered it.

______________________________________________________

"Hey b-"

"-SHUT THE F**K UP!"

"..."

"CAN'T YOU SEE, I'M TRYING TO CALL SOMEONE- Wait..."

"Uh... Why are you screaming?"

​​​​​"Oh... sorry. The d*mn capitalist was being annoying. I'm sorry, was I too loud?"

"Obviously."

"Uhm... I was just wondering if we could meet up at the Cafe. We never really meet much these days, and I kinda miss you."

"Well, that's rare for you to say, but sure. I'm down. When will we meet?"

"... Well. If it's not much, maybe now?"

"Oh, ok. See you der."

"...Ok."

________________________________________________________________________________

Dang. I would've said "no" since I wasn't feeling like going out, but come on. It's Russia I'm talking to. He might blast the Russian anthem with max volume and send his russian army to kick my door open if I decline his invitation.

Heh. That was too extreme, myself.

I sigh as I threw my phone on the bed and opened my closet trying to find something suitable for the cold weather.
(You decide what to wear)

I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I rush to the front door and put on my shoes and grabbed the keys from the small bowl and swing the door open and step out of my house. I close the door behind me and insert the key in and twist it until it made the 'tick' sound. I pulled the key out and put it in my pocket and left the porch.