♡5; That's tough 'cause I'm taking her♡

"Y/n you look beautiful wearing my clothes" he says in a low quiet voice.

"Thank you" I smile and I walk out of the room back towards the living room before he could see my blushing face.

"Wearing Jungkooks clothes i see?" Tae says as he gets up from the sofa looking at my clothes.

"Y-yes " I say awkwardly as he walks towards me. "Ready to go?" he asks. "Yes I'm ready" I reply.

"But I want to drive her home" says a voice from beside me. I turn towards Jungkook. I didn't even realize he was standing next to me until now.

"That's tough, 'cause I'm taking her" Tae says and he grabs my hand dragging me along with him outside of the apartment leaving me confused.

He opens the car door for me and I step in and he walks round the car and gets in the drivers seat.

I give him my address and we start driving. "Why wasn't I allowed to go home with Jungkook?" I ask curiously.

"Because I already told Minji I would be taking you. Why? Would you rather go with Jungkook?" Tae asks with a bit of a sad tone in his voice.

"N-no I never said that" I say quickly whilst playing with my fingers feeling more nervous "sorry, I was just wondering" I add.

"There's nothing to be sorry about" Says Tae whilst he smiles looking towards me.

——
"This is it" I say whilst pointing at an apartment building.

We both get out of our car and make our way towards the building. Once we reached the building I turn around towards Tae "guess I,ll be off now then" I say awkwardly leaning on the back of my heels.

"Bye Taehyung" "Bye bye y/n" he replies with a smile whilst watching me unlock the door and go inside.

——
I unlock my apartment door and Minji comes running towards me "OMG Y/N HOW WAS IT? TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" She says very excitedly.

I take off my coat and shoes and put my bag down and make my way towards the sofa.

I sat down and Minji took a seat next to me and I told her everything.

"We are leaving tomorrow" Minji says as she grins towards me. "I knowww, but I have no idea what to pack. Like I mean i should bring fancy clothes right?" I ask her. "Yes definitely fancy" she replies.

——
Me and Minji decided to go shopping to buy some fancy clothes for our holiday trip.

"Do you think Yoongi will like this?" Minji says whilst holding a black dress against her body. "He'll love it" I reply.

It was a short mini dress with a low V cut, so it was a bit revealing. But Minji didn't mind as she doesn't easily feel uncomfortable in revealing clothes. Meanwhile I usually feel awkward in revealing clothes.

Minji tried on her dress it looked stunning on her so she bought it. Once she was done paying she walked towards me.

Instead of walking towards me she walked straight passed me. I turned round to see what her eyes landed on.

She picks the dress up and hands it to me "Omg y/n this will look perfect on you, you have to buy it".

It was a light pink short dress with a deep V neck, very out of my comfort zone.

"No I can't wear something like that" I reply. "Please just try it on, for me?" She asks trying to do puppy eyes.

"Okay fine" I sigh and walk towards the dressing room with the dress.

I put the dress on and I looked in the mirror. It indeed looked very good. But maybe bts might think I'm trying to impress them or something.

Not feeling too sure about it I walk out of the dressing room "Take it off now girl, I'm buying it for you" Minji says.

"But-" I was about to say something but Minji interrupted me "No buts I'm buying it for you, its perfect"

So I went back to the dressing room and took off the dress and put my clothes back on. I handed the dress to Minji and she bought it for me.