♡22; I like Jungkook♡

Y/n's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds. I open my eyes to see that Jungkook had gone.

"Hey good morning" Tae says from the other side of the room with a smile.

"Good morning" I smile back.

"Come sit with us" Jimin offers who's sitting on Tae's bed. He probably slept with Tae in his bed.

"Sure" I say and I get up and make my way towards them and sit down crossed legged on the edge of the bed looking at the two boys.

"Sooooo Taehyung wants to ask you something" Jimin says with a giggle.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

"N-nothing" Taehyung stutters out.

"Come on Taehyung you can tell her" Jimin says with a grin.

"W-would you maybe like to go on a date with me? I'm sorry this is stupid I should have never have asked. Please forget this" Taehyung says a bit panicked.

I was Jungshook.

Tae actually wanted to go out with me. Well I mean he's extremely attractive and any girl would say yes in my position.

But... it's wrong for me to say yes. Because I like Jungkook. And plus Namjoon won't be impressed.

Even though Taehyung is insanely attractive I still have to decline.

But how? I've never been asked on a date before yet alone declined one.

"I-I'm sorry, I c-can't" I reply making Taehyung look very sad.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"B-because I like" I pause feeling a bit hesitant at my next few words "I like Jungkook."

I look towards Taehyung and I can see the disappointed and sad look in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked. I hope you don't feel uncomfortable with me now. Could we still stay friends" he asks nervously.

"Don't worry about it, of course we can still stay friends" I reply.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jungkook wearing a towel with his abs on display.

Dammnnnnnn.

I look towards him trying to keep eye contact, yet my eyes keep on trailing down to his body.

Jungkook walked straight towards us "why are you with them?" he asks me.

I turn to look at Tae not wanting to expose our conversation we just had.

"Y-you were gone and they invited me over" I say nervously still trying my best not to get distracted by his half naked body.

"Oh okay, don't worry" he chuckles.

And he goes to his wardrobe and gets some clothes and then walks back out to the bathroom.

I decide to go get dressed too, but I have to go to my and Minji's room which currently has Minji and Yoongi in it. Gosh I hope I don't see any unholy things.

I went to my room and got some clothes. Minji and Yoongi were fast asleep.

It was such a cute sight to watch as Yoongi was spooning her with his arms around her. Luckily their clothes were still om so I didn't have to see anything unholy.

I grab my clothes and make my way to the bathroom, I get dressed and brush my teeth and go to the dining room and I sit down next to Namjoon.

"Namjoon. Text. Now" I say.

"Okay okay" he chuckles and we both grab our phones.

Joonie💚: hey what's up?

Me: uhm so.. Taehyung just asked me out...

Joonie💚: omg
Joonie💚: What did you say?

Me: I said no, I mean he may be extremely attractive. But yeah aren't all you guys? But that doesn't mean I should say yes because I'm still crushing on Jungkook...

Joonie💚: true
Joonie💚: But wait, YOU THINK I'M EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE

ME: well yeah... but all of you are. And the rest of the yoongiverse can agree too (see what I did there hehe)

Joonie💚: 😂😂

——
"Let's go to a fancy restaurant for dinner today" Jin says to everyone as we were all laying on the Sofa playing video games.

We haven't really done much today, we've already had breakfast and lunch. But for the rest we have just been lounging around playing video games and stuff.

"Omg yes that's an amazing idea" Minji says excitedly as she looks at me.

And I know why she's excited, because both of us could finally wear the dresses we've bought.

Everyone else also agrees with the idea. Guess Minji's going to force me to wear the dress then...

——
A/n: Omg guys my reads have gone crazy. Yesterday I only had 800 and now I have 1,68k

uwuwuwuw

Thank you guys so much, I love all of you. And if you have any ideas for the story feel free to dm them to me