♡10; They like you♡

Now I was lying between Taekook. I look towards Jungkook and I saw him looking straight at my face. Which made me shy so I turned around to see Tae looking at me leaving me very confused of what I should do.

I decided not to look even more awkward by turning round again so I stayed looking at Taehyung.

"You look pretty today" Taehyung complemented. "Thank you" I replied with a blush.

"I'm so happy you were the winner of the golden ticket and not someone else" Tae smiled "I'm so happy I got to meet you. I feel comfortable with you and I never thought I'd ever feel so comfortable with one of my fans" he said.

I smiled at him "I'm glad I got to meet you guys too"

Suddenly Minji was standing inront of me "it's time to go" she says as she holds her hand out for me to grab, I grab her hand and she helps me up.

Jungkook and Taehyung also get up. Jungkook didn't say a word and ran up to Jimin and started walking next to him.

So I walked back to the limo with Minji and Tae.

——
On our way home in the limo we had to stop at a supermarket to go get something for dinner.

Me and Minji stayed in the car "so tell me everything" Minji says.

"About what?" I ask. "About Tae and Jungkook of course" she says with a laugh.

"Well there's not much to tell you..." I say.

"Lies, tell me everything" Minji replies.

I told Minji everything, about when Jungkook rubbed in my sunscreen. When he grabbed me from behind when I tried to run away. How he held my hand in the sea. And I told her what happened with the ice cream aswel. And about when I laid between Jungkook and Tae on the beach and Jungkook just walked off.

"They like you" Minji says.

"N-no why would they like me, I'm just a fan" I reply becoming shy and I look at the floor.

Minji raises an eyebrow "lets wait and see then" she says.

"Oh and by the way, if you had to choose between Jungkook and Taehyung who would you choose?" She asks.

"Jungkook" I reply with a smile and a blush.

The others arrive back to the limo with the shopping. "Jin wouldn't let me buy any haribos" Hobi says with a pout making me and Minji laugh.

——
For dinner we were eating korean barbecue, which Jimin and Jin made for us.

The food was delicious. Basically anything Jin cooks is amazing.

Once everyone finished their food Tae said that he really wanted to play truth or dare with everyone.

Everyone else agreed, so we all went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

"Truth or dare Yoongi?" Jimin asked. "Dare" Yoongi replied.

"I dare you to dance and sing Chicken Noodle Soup" Jimin said laughing.

"Jesus Christ Jimin" he curses as he stands up in front of everyone.

"Chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup, chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side" he mumbled unamused whilst dancing which made everyone laugh.

"Namjoon hyung, truth or dare?" Yoongi asks. "Dare" Namjoon replies.

"I dare you to sing expensive girl whilst giving Jin a lap dance" Yoongi answers with a smirk.

"Ugh why" Namjoon sighs as he makes his way over to Jin.

Namjoon felt very uncomfortable giving Jin a lap dance so he did it very sloppily whilst singing and him and Jin went bright red "Take  it off now girl just take it off. I'm a master baby with your bra. Take it off now girl just take it off. I can help you slide those panties off."

Namjoon sits back down where he was sitting "Tae, truth or dare?" He asks.

"Truth" Tae answered.

"If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?" Namjoon asks with a smirk.

"I'll go naked" Taehyung replied without hesitation making everyone laugh.

"Oooohhh what you thinking about Taehyung, you can tell me" Jimin says.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Tae asks. "Dare" I reply.

"I dare you to kiss me" Tae says with a smirk.