♡21; Minji and Yoongi?!♡

I walked down the hallways towards mine and Minji's room.

I opened the door.

And what I saw next shocked me a lot....

Minji was full on making out with Yoongi.

HOW THE HELL COULD THIS GIRL NOT TELL ME ABOUT THE TEA BETWEEN THEM.

I'M TALKING TO THIS GIRL TOMORROW!!

I shut the door and walk away quickly before they realized I saw anything.

I found myself smiling, I was happy. Minji was kissing the boy she likes.

But where was I going to stay now?

If I went to Jungkook's room I would seem too clingy wouldn't I?

Guess I'll just go talk to Joonie.

——
"Hey Joon" I say to the man infront of me who Just opened his bedroom door after I knocked.

"Hey what's up?" He replies.

"Not much, except for the fact that I just walked into me and Minji's room and caught her making out with Yoongi and I don't want to disturb them so I have nowhere to sleep now" I laugh.

"Wooww, Yoongi and Minji? Didn't see that coming" he laughs.

He invites me into his room and we both sit down on his bed and I tell him what happened with Jungkook when I went back.

"I didn't want to seem too clingy so I came to your room instead and plus I like your company" I smile and Namjoon smiles back.

"You sure you don't want to go sleep in Jungkook's room?" He winks making me giggle.

"Omg y/n can you please let me help choose an outfit for your first date with Jungkook?" he asks excitedly.

"Let's not get too ahead pf ourselves, like that's ever gonna happen" I reply with a laugh, yet feeling a bit sad when realizing it's probably never going to happen.

I was really glad I bumped into Namjoon when I ran out of Jungkook's room, because since then it's felt like he's one of my best friends and I can talk to him about anything.

But let's not forget about Minji, no one can top our friendship.

"Y/n, how about you go to Jungkook now and see if you can spend the night with him" Namjoon chuckles.

"Yeah I'll try" I stand up walking towards the door "thanks for everything Namjoon, wish me luck" I say.

"Good luck y/n" he smiles towards me.

——

I gently knock on Jungkook and Tae's door feeling nervous.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door.

"Hey what's up?" Jungkook asks as he opens his bedroom door.

"I-I wanted to go back to my room, but I can't sleep there. So I was wondering if maybe I could take the floor in your room" I say nervously looking towards the floor.

"Hey hey, calm down" he says as he pushes my chin up with his thumb to look me in the eyes. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" He says concerned.

"N-nothing bad, I just.... I just walked into Minji and Yoongi making out in our room and I don't want to interrupt them" I say nervously yet with a smile because I'm happy for my best friend.

"Wait what? I told him my things but he won't tell me his" Jungkook says shocked with a chuckle.

"What things?" I ask. "Nothing for you to worry about" he smiles.

"Anyways.... you don't have to take the floor. I'll take the floor, you take the bed" Jungkook suggests.

"No Jungkook, I can't let you do that. I'll take the floor, you take the bed" I say.

"Okay I'll take the bed, but only if you take it with me. And besides it hasn't been the first time we've shared anyway" he smirks making my cheeks turn bright pink.

"You're so cute" he says chuckling looking at my reaction.

He walks towards the bed and gets under the covers as he holds them up for me too and I get in.

Taehyung's POV

I am sitting in the opposite side of the room on my bed with Jimin sitting next to me as we watch the scene before us.

Last time she slept in Jungkook's bed was after we played truth or dare.

I came back to the room and saw y/n sleeping peacefully next to Jungkook and it broke my heart.

I need to do something and soon, before it's too late and Jungkook takes her.

But I don't know what, they already seem too close.

I don't know what to do.

Because I didn't want Jungkook and y/n to hear my conversation I wanted to have with Jimin I decide to text the boy instead.

Me: hey Jimin

Jiminie Pabo😝: hii Tae, what's up? Why are you texting me I'm right next to you ㅋㅋㅋ

Me: I can't, y/n and Jungkook will hear.
They are bothering me. I like y/n and it hurts to see Jungkook with her. And I dunno what to do...

Jiminie Pabo😝: hey hey, calm down. It will be alright. Maybe you should try talking to y/n and see what she says

Me: I dunno she and Jungkook seem pretty whipped for each other...

Jiminie Pabo😝: how are u so sure about that, tell her tomorrow or you'll never know

——
A/n: heyyy guys,

Omg thank you all so much for the 1k views!! I'm so grateful uwu this is amazing, I can't wait to write more for you guys :))