♡36; Jungkook oppa♡

Me and Minji walk into the detention room together.

This would be my second detention and Minji's first detention ever.

We sat down in the very back seats of the classroom.

Once we got out our books ready to make some homework Jisung and Chan walk into the room and they spot me.

They walk straight towards us and sit on the desk infront of us.

The bell went indicating that detention had started and the teacher walked out of the classroom leaving me, Minji, Jisung and Chan alone.

Jisung was sitting straight infront of my desk, he turns around to face me and leans his elbows on my desk and he leans his head on his palms.

"You lied" he simply states.

"What?" Me and Minji say in unison confused.

"Oh cut the crap y/n, the whole school knows ur dating Jungkook" he chuckles. I mean he was right. I'm the talk of the school at the moment. I can hear people whispering and talking about me through the hallways.

"Y-yeah I may have lied, I just didn't know what to say once Jungkook's name popped up on my phone screen" I say nervously.

"Don't worry about it, it's cool" Chan says reassuring me.

"Sooo the teachers gone now, you guys want to get out of here?" I ask the others.

"Wait what, you can't just leave detenion" Minji says feeling confused.

"Yes you can, the teacher doesnt come back after she leaves" Chan explains.

"Oh okay makes sense" Minji chuckles and we all decide go get going and leave the room.

We make our way outside and I see lots of girls gathered around somewhere screaming. Oh boy, what happened.

"What the hell is happening over there" Jisung says.

"No idea lets go look" Chan replies and me and Minji nod in agreement.

We make our way towards the crowd and try to push past.

Holy shit, it's Jungkook.

Jungkook was standing in the middle of a circle of girls. He had his space though, but he was still standing there trapped.

Jungkook was on his phone typing. I feel a vibration in my pocket and grab my phone.

Kookie❤️: hey princess
Kookie❤️: I'm waiting outside for you, we are going somewhere with my hyungs
Kookie❤️: y/n?
Kookie❤️: hello?

I didn't know Jungkook would be picking me up from school today, well I mean I'm not complaining.

Me: hey I'm here, look up from your phone haha

Jungkook looked up from his phone and looked straight up into my eyes.

"Oh my god Jungkook oppa is looking at me" I hear the girl infront of me say. Haha she's wrong, he's looking at me and only me. And she should know that Jungkook doesn't like to be called oppa.

Everyone looks to where his eyes are pointing at and all eyes land on me.

I walked past all the other girls whilst Jungkook walker forward.

He wrapped his arms around me embracing me and I hugged him back. I could hear a few people say "awh" and "cute" in the background which made the smile on my face grow even bigger. The accept me.

Jungkook kisses my forehead before pulling away, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Hi" I chuckle out feeling awkward with everyones eyes on us.

"Hey beautiful." He winks making me blush.

"What took you so long? I thought you finished about 20 minutes ago."

"I may have gotten detention again, but luckily the lady left the room so we sneaked out."

"Bad girl" he chuckles. "Wait, we? Were you with those boys again?"

"Me and Minji both got detention and yes those boys were there too."

"I don't like those boys, you should stay away from them. Especially the one with the orange hair, he's too touchy. But enough about that, you said that you were with Minji. That's good because she should come with us."

"Wait where are we going?"

"You'll see, now where is Minji?" He asks.

I turn round to see Minji standing with Jisung and Chan.

I call Minji over and her and the two boys walk over to us.

"So Jungkook invited us to come with the rest of BTS to go somewhere. I don't know where yet. But you should definitely come. And plus Yoongi is gonna be there" I give her a wink making her blush at me mentioning Yoongi.

"I'd love to come" she smiles.

——
A/n: okay so, I ordered the whole set of mots7. I spent €40 on shipping costs which included all additional costs according to weply. And so I had to pick the package at the post office, but they wouldn't give it to me unless I payed another €40 import tax. Weply literally said that the first €40 was including all additional costs.

How does that even make sense?

So long story short, my parents are angry that I payed €80 on shipping costs. And now I don't have enough money for bts concert tickets, does bts not want me to go to their concert or something?