Chapter-2

Evelyn's Pov

Life is full of surprises and I was getting more day by day. I didn't know what was going on or what uncle Joseph or Marina was hiding. Why they gave me their son's room?Their could be plenty of room in their freaking mansion but why just their own son's room who was devilishly hot asshole.

I walked towards uncle Joseph's room and stopped near the door when I heard uncle Joseph's virulence voice.

"After all your disgraceful acts and putting me in the pit of shame ,what else you are expecting from me Adrien!!! giving you a luxurious life!!!" uncle Joseph shouted.

" wow!! so my dad..oh..sorry Mr. Joseph Welsh is now getting revenge by giving my room to some fucking random girl" He laughed. I could clearly sense the anger and pain in his laugh.

"She is not a random girl ,she is my best friend's daughter who was always with me in my bad times" Uncle Joseph said lowering his voice.

"Oh..so you are doing charity by putting the orphans in your house and kicking your own son's out" He said. My heart sank hearing the word orphan. My eyes filled with tears and I put my palm on my mouth to control my sobs.

"Stop fighting both of you!!please" Marina cried.

" You are not getting any money, any luxury or comfort in this house until you prove me you are worthy of it" uncle Joseph said.

"I am not going to prove anything to anyone" Adrien said.

"You'll son, because its in my hand to sign your amenability papers and without my sign they will send back to you to your new friends" uncle Joseph said.

"You'll never change Mr. Welsh!! Aren't you? " Adrien said.

"Enough!!!!Your mother already set your room next to your previous room and you are continuing your schooling from Monday and one more thing... you'll also work in our restaurant " uncle Joseph said.

"What If I say no.." He roared.

"First, watch your mouth whom you are taking to and second its up to you son because if you'll not do whatever I am saying to you than....' Uncle Joseph paused for a second.

"I'll throw you out from my will without giving you a single penny and than you'll live the same life which you enjoyed last year" Uncle Joseph said.

"Fukkkk" Adrien shouted and I heard something broken in the room.

"Adrien" Marina screamed. I quickly ran towards my room without spending a second there. My heart was beating rapidly and my face and palms become sweaty. I sat on the bed holding my head with my palms. I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves.

"Listen charity case" I heard his voice. I looked up,found him walking towards me. I flinched and shift back on the bed.

" this is my room and my house " he said raising his index figure in front of my eyes. His palm got a cut and blood was oozing out from his palm. I looked at his hand with wide eyes. He wiped his hand on his T-shirt and looked at me shooting daggers from his eyes.

"I already faced lots of things because of my old man and if you are thinking that he will give you my place just because..." He paused for a second and tears rolled down on my cheeks. I know what he was going to say. Orphan.

"Just..because you are Charity case" he said without looking into my eyes.

"I'll always take whatever is mine" he whispered near my face.His nostrils pulled up, a flash of anger mixed with the heat in his gaze.

"By hook or crook" he snapped his finger and smirked.

"I am not taking anyone's place nor I told your dad to give me this room so its definitely not my fault" I shouted. He halted back little bit looking at me raising his eyebrow.