Chapter-7

******

"Omg!!you are kidding right" Sarah shouted.

"Nope..I am serious" i said.

"Did..he really asked you for date" Layla shouted.

"Yeah..I mean its not like a date kind a thing. I mean I just wanted to thank him" I said.

"Thanking him by going on a date" Nora chuckled.

"You are such a lucky bitch" Nora sighed.

"What are you gonna wear" Sarah said.

"Red!! He wanted me to wear red" I said.

"Aw!!how romantic" Nora said.

"Eve!!do you need any help" Sarah said.

"Yeah..I don't have any red dress" I said looking at the piles of black dress in front of me. Sq

"I have something for you .. ..I am coming there in fifteen" Sarah said.

"All the best Eve!! Don't forget to wear sexy lingerie" Nora laughed.

"Shut up!!its just a thank you date"

"Yeah..but who Knows how ends" Layla giggled.

"All right girls I will talk to you later and Sarah I am waiting to you" I said.

"Yeah..I am coming" she said.

"See ya!!kiss him hard" Nora said.

"Don't forget to send the pics"Layla said.

"I will" I chuckled and hung the call. I looked at the time in my mobile. I still have plenty of time. I grabbed the towel and went inside the washoom to took a shower.

*****

"Oh my gosh,you are looking hot" Sarah said making her eyes wide opened. I turned around and looked at my self in the mirror.

"Don't you think its little bit revealing" I said looking at the red short dress with deep v neck line which was tightly clenched against my body showing every curve.

"No..Its perfect" Sarah said. I smiled and took a deep breathe. She made my hair into loose updo after curling them and few hair strands falling on my shoulder. I must say Sarah was a master in styling and makeup. She did my makeup by highlighting my eyes putting some black smokey eye makeup with blush nude lips.

"You ready" she asked. I nodded my head. I was feeling nervous. I went on dates before but this was different. I picked my mobile and send a message to Adrien that I was ready. I put my mobile in my clutch and took a deep breathe.

"Alright,I am going to Ethan's room,don't forget to send me every details" she winked and walked towards the door. I sat on the bed waited for Adrien. After five minutes he arrived and knocked on the door. I opened the door.

He glanced over me before moving back up,locking eyes with me—almost a desperate plea in them. He took a look at me from head to toe. I must say he was looking breath takingly gorgeous in white checkered shirt while the sleeves rolled up to the elbows ,with black denim and that fragrance of lavender and musk was making my knees weak.

"You are looking beautiful" he gasped and than smiled. I smiled back.

"Thank you" I said. He looked at me biting his lower lip.

"This is for you" he extended his hand and handed a rose towards me.

I couldn't help the smile as I took a sniff."It smells wonderful. Thank you" I said.

"I imagined you in red so I bought this for you ..ah...actually I plucked it form our garden" he said scratching his neck. He was looking just like a little kid excited for something. A cute little kid.

"Let's go " he said extending his hand towards me. I put my palm on his hand and we both walked towards the main door. He walked me to the car and opened the door before jogging around and getting in the other side.

"Where are we going" I said putting the seat belt.

"Its surprise for you"  he started the car and a small smile formed on his lips. I couldn't avert my gaze from his face. There was something magnetic in him,that charmness that attraction  which pulled me towards him. His perfect jaw line and that small dimple which formed on his left lips and his lips..goshhh.

"Just say it" he said looking at me.

"Say what" I asked.

"That I am looking hot or how hot I am" he smirked. My face heated up. He laughed.

"You look cute when you blush" he said ,i quickly avert my gaze from his face and looked outside the window to hide my tomato face. The ride was silent but not awkward. After fifteen minutes he stopped the car near the lake. He opened the door for me. I came out from the car holding his hand.

"Come..you'll love it" he said holding my hand. We both walked towards the lake after crossing some trees. My eyes wide opened when I looked at the view infront of me. There was a long flower aisle connected to a open wooden shed near the lake. Small bunches of flowers tied to the end of the shade while the small lanterns around the shade creating some ambiance and warmth into the atmosphere.

"Adrien..this is..beautiful" I said gawking at my surroundings.

"Come" he said holding my hand. We both walked towards the shed, under the shed a big rug was spread along with a blanket. Some food and wine bottle placed on a small table near the shed.

"Adrien.,I thought we were going on a simple date but this is..I mean this is too much" I said. I didn't expect this from him. I was expecting a good candle light dinner or maybe a movie night.

"Why?? You didn't like it" his face dropped.

" no!!no!! I love it but,how you did all this in such a short time " I said shrugging my shoulder.

"I have friends" He smiled and walked towards the shred holding my hand. We both sat on the mat. He grabbed a wine bottle,poured the wine into the glass and put the food plate on the mat. My mouth watered looking at crispy chicken nuggets, cheese cake, and juicy looking cheeseburgers.

"This looks fabulous," I said as I settled down next to him. We both dug in our food.

"Thanks you for everything but you didn't have to, you saved me and I couldn't even thank you properly,once again thank you for this friendship date, no one did this before for me" I said.He took a sip of wine and stared at me.He put the wine glass on the table.

"not everyone is Adrien and for Adrien not everyone is Eve" he said leaning towards me. He hold my waist and slowly pulled me towards him. I rested my hand on his chest. He locked his eyes with mine. He leaned his face towards mine and his warm breathe fanning on my face. He put the hair strand behind my ear. My breathe caught in my throat as I tipped my head to look at him towering over me.He literally took my breath away.

I wanted. him to kiss me, but he held me rigidly, not moving any closer. I wanted to know what his lips would feel like against mine. He made all other guys I'd known pale in comparison. Deciding to take the initiative, I slid my arms farther up, wrapping them around his neck and pulling him down closer.

"You are special..very special for me Eve" he said and placed his warm lips on mine. I felt tingles in all over my body. His lips started moving with mine.

****"***""

Kinda a busy now a days..once again short chapter but next chapter will be full of Adrien's POV.

Don't forget to comment and Vote. And yeah I quickly write this chapter so maybe you'll find some grammatical errors.