Chapter-3

Evelyn's POV

"Eve..wait" Sarah ran towards the car along with Nora and Layla. Ethan also followed them.

"I wanna get out from here" I sobbed.

"Hye..please don't cry" Sarah said and sat beside me in Ethan's car.

"Eve..why he is behaving like this" Nora asked.

"Because..he is an asshole" I shouted making her flinched.

"Sorry.." I said wiping my tears.

"His dad gave me his room and last night his dad..he..slapped him"i said and their jaw dropped with wide eyes.

"What!!" They all said together.

"What??Dad..slapped Ad!!" Ethan said. He was also shocked and confused.

"You are in a big trouble girl" Sarah said rubbing her forehead.

"He will probably kill you now" Layla said shrugging her shoulder. I gulped a lump in my throat in fear.

"You are so dead girl..you don't know who Adrien is" Nora said.

"Stop it girls..you are scaring her" Sarah said. My whole body was shaking.

"Listen..you go home and give him back his room and say him sorry " Sarah said looking at Ethan who nodded his head.

"Yeah..Sarah is right..actually my brother... he a little you know out of the world" Ethan said waving his hands in the air.

"He mean he is dangerous" Nora said folding her hands on her chest.

"So the best thing is keep distance from him" Sarah said.

"And don't worry we all are with you" Layla said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Now go home and shift your belongings in other room" Sarah said.

"Ohk.." I said nervously rubbing my palm together. After saying goodbye to them I came back home with Ethan.

**********
I packed all my stuffs from Adrien's room and waiting for him to give him back his room to avoid any further troubles. Luckily, uncle Joseph was out of the town and it was my best chance to get rid from Adrien's room.

I heard a loud thud of door's opening. I got up and slowly walked towards the room where Adrien was currently living. I stopped near the door. My heart was beating rapidly. I raised my hand to knock on his door but stopped by unwanted fear. I stood their for a minute fighting with my inner self. Finally, I regain all the courage and knocked on the door.

Before my fist touched the door,the door wide opened and I knocked on Adrien's forehead.

"What the hell" he shouted rubbing his forehead.

"Omg" I put my palms on my mouth and my eyes wide opened.

"What the fucking hell are you doing here" he roared and I halted back.

"I...I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you" I said avoiding his gaze.

"What do you want charity case" he said walking towards me. I hate it when he called me charity case. It reminds me everytime that how helpless I am.

"I am giving you your room's back and I am sorry whatever happened between you and your dad" I said in a breathe. He raised his eyebrows looking at me furiously.

"Are you afraid Charity.."

"Stop calling me this, I am not a charity case. I know my parents are dead but they leave everything behind for me to live a better life. I am here just because of my dad's will and soon I will leave this house" I shouted. He was shocked by my sudden action. I went inside the room and pulled my suitcases out of the room.

"Its all yours now" I said. He looked at me dumbfounded. I pulled my suitcases with me downstairs where Ethan showed me a room. The room was attached to the library. I opened the room door and placed my bags inside. The room was not large like Adrien's room but it was cozy and peaceful.

*********"

"Name?" The woman at registration didn't look up,merely paused as his fingers hovered over the computer. I already woken up late but Ethan waited for me for school. Now i am stuck at registration office and everyone already went to their classes.

"Evelyn," I answered. She typed my name on the computer. I stood their for a minute.

"Ohk..so here is your schedule Evelyn and behind your schedule is your school map you'll find the class with the help of this map" she grabbed a printout and handed it to me.

"Now, hurry you are already late for your class''she said.

"Thank you" I smiled and looked at the scheduled. History. I turned around the paper and started searching my class. I was searching my class and my gaze was fixed on the paper suddenly I bumped into something hard and warm. I lifted my head up and my gaze stopped on the pair of gorgeous eyes.

My hands were firmly rested on his chest amd hey didn't have one, two, three, four,six, Good Lord, eight? Eight packs? Furthermore, had I actually been feeling said person's eight pack? And, dear God, I was counting. I had touched each muscle.
I jerked my hand back and closed my eyes. Shitt I cursed under my breathe.

"Were you just counting my abs?" His voice sounded amused.

I took my lower lip between my teeth and thought about what to say. Well, there really was no way out of it.

"Sorry, I didn't see you" I said looking at the floor.

"Yeah..mostly girls says the same" He said. I looked at his face and he smirked.

"I am getting late for class'' I said and walked towards the class to avoid any conversation with him. He also walked behind me.

"Are you following me Adrien??" I stopped and turned around. He raised his right eyebrow.

"Yeah..just checking your ass" he winked. My face heated up.

"You are such..a..jerk" I said in embarrassment and quickly ran towards the class without looking back. I entered inside the class and every single gaze turned towards me.

"You are new student ,right" the teacher said.

"Yeah.." I nervously said.

"Introduce yourself please" she smiled.

"hyee.. I am Evelyn" I awkwardly said.

"Yeah..we know you charity case" one of the girl said and everyone laughed along with her.I tightly clenched my fist to control my tears.

"Enough class'' the teacher shouted.

"Sit" she said. I nodded my head and walked towards the last emptied seat. I sat on the seat and took a deep breathe. I removed my pen and notebook and fixed my gaze on the book to avoid their stares.

"Oh my god..he is here" I tilted my head up when I heard the whispering. Adrien was stood on the door.not again!! I sighed. The more I was avoiding him the more he came in front of me.

"You are late Adrien" the teacher said. He shrugged his shoulder and walked, putting his hands in his pocket. The girls we're drooling over him. He stopped near my seat. I looked at him. He smirked and popped beside me . Our shoulders touched with each other. I looked around and found every single girl were staring me from nerds to hotties. Great..now I have more enemies

"will you please sit somewhere else" I said.

'' nope" he said shifting more towards me. I could inhaled the strong cologne from his body. Rosemary and cinnamon.

"what do you want Adrien" I whispered. He fixed his eyes on my face. He slightly smile.damn that killer smile. He licked his lips.

"YOU!!" He said. His face became solemn and passionate. My eyes stopped blinking and I gulped a lump in my dried throat.

*********

How's the chapter guys..

Who wants Adrien's POv.

Follow me on Instagram guys and leave your Insta name I'll follow you back.

Instagram = Sanam_wattpad