Chapter-6

I slowly opened my eyes when sharp light fell on my face. I rubbed my eyes to opened them wide and found someone standing near the window.wait i don't have window in my room. My head was still feeling heavy and that sudden nausea erupted in my belly.

"Good afternoon!!sunshine" I heard his voice.

"What are you doing here" I said sitting on the bed holding my head in my hands.

"Just chilling in my room" Adrien said.

"Your room" I said and scanned the surroundings. I was in his room.

"What the hell I am doing in you room" I said. He smiled and sat on the bed.

"You don't remember anything?don't you" he asked.

"Remember what!!!" I said.

"Seriously" he chuckled. I wanted to asked lots of question but first I had to got to washroom because I don't wanted to vomit on him. I got up and ran towards the washroom. I groaned over the toilet, losing everything which I ate last night . I hate throwing up.

"Hey!!you alright'' Adrien asked.

"Yeah..do you have any painkillers" I asked.

"Yep!give me a minute" he said. I washed my mouth and took a glimpse of me in the mirror. My hair was messy like someone putted a nest on my head and I was wearing a shirt reaching to my thighs. Wait..when the hell I wear this...I still remember that last time I wore my black dress.

I washed my face and ran my fingers in my messy hair. I came out of the washroom.

"Here's your painkiller and some juice" Adrien entered in the room.

"What the hell you did with me" I shouted fumingly. He raised his eyebrow and put the tray on the bed.

"What do you mean" he said.

"Why the hell I am in your room,in your bed and in your shirt" I asked throwing my hands in the air.

"First of all your dress was ripped so I changed your clothes.."

"What!!you changed my dress,omg!!! and why my dress was ripped" I shouted again.

"First of all,stop shouting" he said walking towards me and i halted back.

"And second yes I changed your dress because you are so stupid that you would fall in anyone's trap"

"What!!"

"Shhhh" he putted his finger on my lips.

"Let me finish" he said. His eyes was filled with anger.

"That bastard was ripping your dress and you was so unconscious that you wouldn't even moved your hand" he said.

"I saved you Eve" he said slowly. My heart started beating rapidly. I didn't even remember what happend last night I just remember that last time I was with Liam.

"And yeah I didn't close my eyes while changing your dress" he winked.

"What.." My face heated up.

"You are such a jerk" I said pushing him away. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Take the medicine" he said focusing his eyes on my face.

"I don't need them anymore" I said.

"Yes!!you will because after eating the tablet you will came out from your hangover and hopefully you'll remember something" he said. I looked at him for a some seconds. He didnt moved a inch.