Chapter 3

(FULL BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084FL1CVK)

CHAPTER 3

AMETHYST

I woke up with the biggest headache, first of all, but it's the commotion coming from the living room that caused me to hop up. I heard Junior screaming and with my first instinct, I ran towards his screams at full speed. I ran faster than I'd ever run before.

What in the hell is going on?

I held my chest once I saw what he was actually doing. He and Sincere were playing Madden on the Xbox, and Junior, of course, was throwing a tantrum because he wasn't winning. He got that tantrum shit from him father.

"Well, good morning, you two," I stated, and they both gave me a dry-ass good morning without even turning around. I raised my eyebrows a bit.

"Um, excuse me, Junior."

"Sorry, Mama." He quickly paused the video game, ran over to me, and wrapped his little arms around me, giving me a hug.

"That's better, baby. Now, you know you're not allowed to play the game until you make up your bed and tidy up your room."

He took off towards his room to do exactly what I'd told him to do.

"Walk," I said out loud to no one in particular because I was sure that Junior didn't even hear me.

The aroma of food tickled my nose a bit. "Mmm, it smells good in here, Sincere. Who's cooking?"

"Who do you think?" He winked at me, standing before me fully dressed in everything except his shirt. A wife beater hugged his body ever so tightly. He must've found his clothes in the laundry room.

I placed my hands on my hips. "Oh, so you're tying to say that you made this food. Is that right?"

He smirked. "I made you breakfast love, just to show my appreciation for last night and all. I don't remember much but I know that you allowed my hung-over-ass to crash here and––." His tongue snaked lazily across his lips as his words trail off. I knew exactly what he's looking at.

Well, actually, I didn't realize it until I looked down at my short-ass negligee. The fact that I didn't have on a bra didn't leave much to the imagination, as my nipples grew hard from the cool air.

I excused myself to wash my face, brush my teeth, and throw on a pair of sweats and a long t-strap shirt, the usual lounging around the house attire.

When I returned to the kitchen I finally got to see what exactly he'd whipped up. "Wow, Sin, this looks really good." I hovered over each pot and pan. "This omelet looks amazing."

"It tastes amazing too. Here" He grabbed a nearby fork and attempted to feed me. "Taste it." He grinned right before the food entered my mouth. He seemed to be cocky about his cooking, and his smirk said that he knew I'd like it.

My eyes closed as the food went down my throat, and it felt like I was in heaven.

"You good, love?" He laughed at my reaction.

I hadn't even noticed that a moan left my lips. It had been waiting patiently to escape my mouth ever since he'd sucked on my toes.

"Y—yeah. I'm good." I wanted to slap myself in the face for stuttering like I had no sense. I played it off well, of course, changing the subject and asking him about the promotion that he'd gotten at work. He was so excited to tell me all about it that he forgot about my little orgasm in the middle of the kitchen.

As he continued, I looked around and didn't see the step stool that we kept in the kitchen which meant that Junior had probably moved it to do something he probably had no business doing. I reached for a cup from the cupboard, but I couldn't reach it, even while on my tiptoes. My five-foot, five-inch frame wasn't cut out for all of this.

I continued to reach until I felt a hard dick press up against me. I was sure that he didn't mean to get as close as he had, but it was nice to imagine that he did. His long arm stretched out and grabbed a cup above my head.

"Thanks," I muttered, wanting him to stay as close as possible to me forever. The warmth of his body against mine felt so good.

"No problem, love, but I'm about to head out. Enjoy your breakfast." He placed a tender kiss on my cheek, very close to the corner of my lips, and I bid him goodbye.

Before leaving he picked Junior up. "Be good for mommy lil man." I watched as Sin slipped him some money. I shook my head because his ass was truly spoiled.

"I will, Uncle Sin, I promise."

I nosily looked out the window as soon as he was out the door. I saw him hop into a car with some random female. She was probably one of his many hoes. He was an attractive guy and over the years I'd witnessed women flocking to him occasionally.

If I had a chance to get with Sin I'd suck the soul out his dick and ride his shit like a Harley.

He probably eats pussy real good too. I thought to myself causing a smile to spread on my face.

You must be high from your toothpaste or something. You can't fuck your baby daddy's homeboy.

I quickly shook the thought from my mind to make Junior and I a plate of food.

It was so good that I got the itis. I took my ass right back to get in the bed after I finished eating and cleaning the kitchen. I was tempted to pull out my vibrator but was too tired. Against my will, I drifted off to sleep with him still on my mind.