-/15\-

Kaito's POV •
Shoot.
What am I supposed to do-?
"Hello Kokichi, we need to go-"
"Help me Keebo! Shuichi's being a meanie."
Kokichi pouted and crossed his arms, still trying to get away from Shuichi
"I'm sorry Kokichi I don't know how to help. Should I call Rantaro for you"?
"Uh sure whatever helps. JUST HEPP SOMEHOW"??
I watched as Keebo quickly dialed or texted Rantaro.
"Your actually gonna go? You shouldn't ditch me thooouugghh~ you said you'd play games with meee~"
I was beyond confused at this point. First of all what the hell was the drug that Miu gave to Shuichi? Second of all- he's acting so much more confident and like- I'm not sure, kinky?

• Rantaro's POV •
BUzZ bUZz
Hmmm who could be texting me at this hour?
"Who's that darling"?
"I dunno-"
"You might as well pick it up then my avocado."
"Alright."
Taking out my phone and taking a glance the buzzes were actually texts except they were a whole cluster of texts making it feel like a phone call.
Keebo:
help
help
help
help
help
help
help
help
help
help help
help help
help
Kaito: Come to bathroom beside the hallway- FRIKEN HURRY
Rantaro: What? What's going on-?
Keebo: Kokichi requires help.
Rantaro: oh I see- I'll be there soon.

"Ughh." I sighed, leaning on korekiyo's shoulder.
"What's wrong"?
"Kokichis in trouble again."
"I see. Do you want me to come with you"?
"No no it's ok I'll be back soon, don't worry."
"Alright. Call me if you need to."
I waved at him and left his dorm.
Alright. What's happened to the gremlin today?

"WHAT TOOK YOU SOOO LONG"!
Kaito came storming up to me looking quite agitated.
"Ugh never mind just follow me."
Shoot, it must be serious if even Kaito is caring about this situation.
"By the way the Kokichi gang is pretending to go out. So go along with the plan ok"?
"What?"
"You'll see when we get there."
We continued walking in an awkward silence, the sight in front of me was- surprising but quite funny-
"Pfffft, how'd this happen Kokichi-"?
"Amami kuuuuuunnnn help meeeeeee!"
Kokichi's face was actually bright red- He's blushing, heh I guess he did need my help.
"Plus we have to go, we booked a table at the restaurant." Keebo said, folding his arms with a disappointed look on his face.
"No, I'm sure Kokichi would rather hang out with me."
Woah, is Shuichi ok? He's acting really off?
"Uh Kaito- Whats up with Shuichi-"?
"Miu gave him a drug and ya know."
"Oh. I see-"
"You can all go, Kokichi wants to come with me."

• Kokichi's POV •
Yeesh, they aren't helping at all- plus Shouldn't the drug be wearing off by now-? I mean at least he's gonna be embarrassed when it wears off-
"I'll prove it then."
Suddenly without warning Shuichi pressed his lips against mine, making me blush furiously.
"Wha- What was that f-for-"
Shuichi didn't reply, he just smirked at me and winked.
I was frozen in surprise- I could tell the others were too.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking Kokichi."
And with that, me in his arms, he carried me away from the group while they were too shocked to say anything.
"I wanna go back though shumai," I whimpered.
"It's alright. You'll see them tomorrow anyways don't worry."
I pouted.
"Your still blushing baby~"
My eyes widened and instinctively I hid my face in his chest. I could hear him chuckling. Oh my god wtf - why is he like this- he's so hot *internal screaming*
I lifted my head to look at him, but that just resulted in another kiss. His lips were soft and I almost felt the happiness that I get from drinking panta. What's happening? Why do I feel like this-?
"We're here~ can you give me your keys"?
"O-oh uh yeah-" he put me down and I fumbled around in my pockets for my keys, quickly finding it second try and handed them to Shuichi.
"Here you go-"
Shuichi unlocked the door and walked inside.
"Sorry, my room is kinda messy,"
"That's alright," Shuichi cooed. "Let's have a little fun shall we?"
In an instant I was pinned on the door, and then Shuichi roughly kissed me.
"Mmhhfr," I-

OK YALL DONT KILL ME I HAD THIS HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT SPRRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WEEK CJSJFNAKTROGJS IM SORRY