Clumsy

Ting~

The bell above the door of the school café ringed as Jungkook entered the area whose air was filled with smell of coffee and .....food?

The first thing on which his eyes fell was Taehyung in a cute white hoodie. Taehyung's eyes met jungkook's just for a second before he diverted his gaze out of nervousness.

Taehyung just to distract his mind from Jungkook, he took a big sip of his extreme lava hot coffee resulting in spiting the hot liquid over the person sitting the next table. The man got panicked and our angel tae, in his humanity, stood up and asked if the person was okay and handed him tissues In this process he bumped into a girl. But the guy started shouting at him, and the girl was about to start.

Jungkook was watching and can't help but smile over Taehyung's clumsiness. Taehyung looked at the mess created by him; he sighed, put his hoodie cap on his head and tried to walk out of the café.

Tried

At the door he felt a hit on his head.

"Complete it" Jungkook threw his note book to tae and he catch it. Jungkook used Taehyung to do his homework and Taehyung was never able to defy him.

Taehyung nodded and left the place. Jungkook heart dropped in stomach with sadness, he wanted to talk, hear his voice, irritate him and in the end make him smile.

Jungkook after a search of 5 min found Taehyung in playground on the grass with hoodie on his head.

Jungkook went and sat beside him after harshly pulling his hoodie of his head and asked "what are you doing here."

"ummm......... nothing"

After some second of silence Jungkook asked the thing which was roaming in his mind

"ummm....Taehyung why do you agree to do my home work?"

The certain question by Jungkook reminded tae that he would do almost anything for the guy he love so much. He love to see when the teacher appreciates Jungkook for the work, love it when he get a chance to met him and talk just for some minutes.

"I just....lik---like y----- like your homework- I mean like to do your homework...... yeah it's just like that, that's it"

Jungkook didn't seem convinced with his answer because he was accepting other answer. Words which can give relief to his heart, he wanted to hear something else from his deep but melodious voice.

"that's it?"

"hmm"

"fine" sigh

Taehyung found himself turning red under jungkook's soft voice. He started packing his stuff and about to stood up and walk away when Jungkook pulled him to down to ground.

"don't leave! Sit here................... With me"

Taehyung turn to the cold Jungkook, who was polite right now, with a confuse look.

"I mean... I don't want to sit here alone, it's boring not to have anyone to annoy............."

Taehyung sit back and then again heard Jungkook "I don't know why you run away from me every time"

Taehyung knew the answer very well and he murmured it quietly to himself "to avoid unnecessary breathlessness, heart problems and heating up of my body and face." He said in a fact tone and opened jungkook's notebook to complete his homework.

But his eyes widen. Jungkook felt his heart stop. It wasn't a homework notebook but the secret sketch book where Jungkook used to draw the thing he loved and desired.

Their eyes widen to see a full portrait of Taehyung with a cute box smile and a small heart was in the corner of the page. Blood rush through jungkook's cheeks and he felt his heart coming out of his ribs.

He immediately pulled the notebook and hides it behind his back.

"Who was that guy?" tae asked as he didn't get that it was he himself *face palm*

"n-no one"

Tae nodded. That was easy Jungkook thought but internally sighed. I have to do this one day Jungkook talked to himself in mind and took a very brave step.

"Taehyung" the moment Taehyung turned his head to the source of voice he felt something too soft on his lips. It clicked him then that Jungkook just pecked him on lips.

"I- I love you Tae"

Jungkook said it and tae felt his heart coming out of this chest. The words form Jungkook echoed in his head. The words which he wanted to say to Jungkook. The words which his pen planted on a piece of paper, which is right now in his pocket, which he wanted to give to Jungkook, but never got any strength to do it.

Run

His Olympic runner heart which was now active asked him to do the same

Run now

Or you will end up kissing him again.

The next second when Jungkook was expecting an answer Taehyung got up on his feet with a jerk. His legs took a running step but his hand took a decision and dropped that piece of handmade paper in which his confession was written with his sign, in jungkook's lap.

Jungkook's smile dropped on Taehyung's action. He saw Taehyung start running away ................. Away from him.

A gasp left kook's lips as tae took a step over his lace of the other leg and tripping over on the ground on face.

Clumsy

Sigh

Wow tae, what an escape.

Clap

Clap

Clap

But the mighty Taehyung have the strength to get up and run again but not to share his feelings with Jungkook.

Jungkook saw Tae's figure getting smaller and smaller as he run and disappeared as it entered the school building towards the washroom.

His heart sank but his eyes dropped on the paper he left. He unfolded it and read the words which he wanted from Taehyung.

Jungkook

I love you, please accept me and don't get angry

Kim Taehyung

Tae entered the washroom and closed the door behind him. He panted hard and jungkook's words echoed in his head. His lips automatically lift up .in a quarter of seconds he was smiling ear to ear.

His heart racing at the speed of light, The next moment he started shouting like a crazy fan girl {Idk how fan boys shout so...} and found himself jumping over and over. Then having an on spot jogging, squishing his body, laughing and shouting

And there

Jungkook's eyes lit up and he smiled widely. His heart picked up speed and he let his sitting body drop and his back touched the ground. He covered his face with the magical paper which made him happy to hell.

He started randomly kicking in air by his body lying on the ground.

They both were happy and smiling their heart out on their respective places. On the unexpected thing which the wished to happned as everybody wished who is ever been in love

A genuine one

A/N: I. WRITE. CRAP!!