Chapter 39

The game has seconds remaining. I'm on the edge of my seat watching my boyfriend as he receives the ball, and launches it to his teammate down the field. 5. 4. 3. He snatches it out of the air, landing on his stomach.
"TOUCH DOWN" Everyone cheers as the team huddles In excitement.

I find myself jumping out of my seat in response to the big win. The girls and I scream and group hug. Our eyes return to the field, we are still clapping and chanting. My gaze meets Tyler's. He points at me waving his hand, motioning for me to come down.

"GOO B!" Brett shoves me towards the stairs

I stumble my way down the stairs towards him as he races up to meet me half way. He scoops me up and returns to the field. In one swift motion he raises me to his shoulders. The bleachers look huge from down here. I can't believe that all of these people are chanting towards my Tyler. I can't help but let a laugh escape my proud smile.

•••

The girls and I stroll into Tyler's house, ready to celebrate the teams big win. Brett and Emily convinced me to dress a little more out of my comfort zone for tonight, seeing as it's the first party that Tyler and I aren't a secret. I'm wearing a tight black leather skirt and a black lace bralette. My makeup is done featuring winged liner, red lipstick, and my hair is perfectly curled.

We make our way to the back deck right away. We each grab a beer out of the cooler before walking towards the backyard. The pool is overflowing with wet, half naked teenagers groping each other. the patio contains more horny teenagers dancing to the music coming from the speakers.

The girls and I find a small opening on the dance floor and join the rest, swaying to the music. We stayed on the dance floor for about an hour, aside from the occasional drink run. It's safe to say the four of us are feeling pretty good. Multiple upbeat songs came and went before 'the weekend' started playing.

"Let's take a break, this is too.. slow for us" Anna shouted over the music

We turned to follow her off the dance floor. I got a few steps in before something grabbed me.
A voice whispered in my ear "Where are you off to looking so sexy?"

My heart sunk, remembering the night at the beach. I turned on my heal to be faced with none other than Tyler. His shirtless chest glistening in water droplets from the pool. His hair is wet and messy, falling in his eyes. My breath hitches for a moment taking him in before finally meeting his eyes.

Tyler lets his hands rest on my hips and pulls me into him. I let my body follow His movements as he moves to the beat. I lift my arms and place them around his neck for a moment before trailing them down his chest. My fingers feel every muscle in their path. I move my face closer to his and make our lips brush together. Tyler's lips crash against mine aggressively. His tongue grazes my bottom lip, requesting entry. I take his tongue between my teeth firmly, denying him what he wants.

His grip tightens on my hips before i spin around so he's grinding his hips against my backside. He lowers his head to my ear and mumbles "you're driving me crazy baby."

With that he grinds himself against me harder to prove his words. I feel his erection against my backside. I love having this kind of control over him. Feeling him against me only makes me want to tease him more. I reach back and grab his hand as I begin to walk away.

"I'm kind of hot" I say with a smirk as we reach the edge of the pool.

Tyler's eyes twinkle as he watches me slowly remove my skirt, revealing my black lace underwear. I begin my decent into the pool, looking back to make sure he is following me. Tyler herds me to the side of the pool. One hand on either side of me he closes the gap between my backside and the corner of the pool. His body is now pressed firmly against mine. His lips find their way to mine and they start moving in sync.

"What are you doing to me" Tyler whispers against my mouth.

"Whatever I want" my words are breathy.
I let my hands wander down Tyler's hard stomach and rest on the waistband of his board shorts. "What do you want me to do?"

"Keep going" his voice is coarse. His fingers dig into my sides as I slowly pull the tie of his shorts undone.

"I think maybe I should wait until we're alone" I smile shyly and bite my lip, Hoping he gets the hint.

"Fuck B my cock is throbbing I can't wait any longer." He swoops me up into his arms and heads towards the house.