Author's Note

So yes... the title might be random and have almost nothing to do with the story...yet. you will see eventually owo I'm really sorry if you're only reading this because you think the red-haired Elsword is going to be in this story. I have no idea if I will put any Elsword characters in other than Ara, Chung, Rena, Eun, and Ran at the moment. The characters page is there because I'm bored. The characters will be described in the story anyways so you can skip it. Another thing... I know I call them chapters but it's more like paragraphs... and "Paragraph 1", "Paragraph 2", etc. sound kind of weird to me so that's why I put chapters... Have fun reading! I like how more people read this than my story... qwq Seriously the story is more interesting than this because this is just me being bored. And since I'm bored... I'm gonna try to post one part every day for 4 days straight if I can get on.. (plus I was dared) x. x Please read everything!

~~~~~Edit:WOOT OVER 100 READS (and this hasn't even been out for a week)!!!! THANK YOU READERS!!! NEW RECORD!! :D *hugs you all* Seriously, thank you so much everyone you have no idea how much this means to me... And yay 5 votes on 2nd chappy! ~Read, vote, follow, and comment please!