Chapter 10-I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO TITLE THIS

This is the ending... I think. Idk. Uhhhhh... just ignore what I just said please ^^"

~~~~~Recap (Again, skip if you remember what happened earlier)~~~~~

      Kitsune got the cookie, and read the message. So what did it mean? You'll just have to find out in this chapter :D

      Last line: Silver clutched the little slip of paper, "What does this mean?"

~Chapter 10~

      Hemali replied, "I don't know but... you said something about it to me. I don't think it really matters what you do at this point."

      Silver declared, "Then I'll leave the city, at least... And you're coming with me. Bring your cannon."

      "What? I never agreed to co-"

      She glared. "By accidentally letting you hear about this, I probably put your life in danger too. Whether you like it or not, I'm protecting you if it's the last thing I do, and I can't exactly protect you if I can't even see you. Now get your cannon."

      "Fine, fine." Hemali sighed in resignation. "Give me a few minutes. How the heck did you even know I have a cannon in the first place?"

        The only response he received was a glare and the words, "Get. Cannon. Now. Tetsu."

      Raising his hands in surrender, Hemali started walking to his room and muttered, "Sheesh, the attitude of girls these days..."

~And that was it for now. I'm bored sooooo I'm splitting it up even more ^^" Sorry.