Chapter 17 (Edited)

I felt really tired and groggy. My fingers moved toward my face where I started rubbing my eyes. I tried to move to lay on my side but I felt trapped and unable to move. Squirming to an comfortable position. I tried to fall again in sleep but a ticklish sensation on my neck didn't let me.

With a frustrated huff, I reluctantly opened my eyes to find the source of my constant discomfort. Immediately, my gaze fell on ceiling which had a large mirror that showed me lying messily on a circular bed with my legs entangled with legs of another warm body. The man's arms wrapped around my waist trapping me to bed. A brownish blond head lying on the crook of neck whose warm breaths were the source of that tingling sensation.

I took my surroundings. I was in an unfamiliar space. I noticed that bedroom had many mirror. There was a mirror beside the front door that I believe led to outside. Another mirror on the wall facing my side of bed. Even the side tables had small mirrors above them. There was long cupboard on the Zake side of wall and that cupboard was also made of mirrors. There was also a door beside that long cupboard which I guess lead to the bathroom.

I decides to get out of bed so I cautiously and slowly took his arms of my waist and moved my legs away from his until they were free. I placed his head on the pillow. I was almost on the edge of bed when two arms wrapped around my waist pulling me back into the middle of bed. Now Zakariya whole body was spooning mine from behind. I could feel his every muscle even his heart beat as my head was aligning with his chest with his own head resting above mine.

I relaxed myself not wanting to wake him up. I started observing us in mirror especially him. His eyes fluttered close with his long eyelashes resting. The light blondish stubble covering most of his angular jaw. To those light pinkish lips and to the that arched nose. I admitted that he was handsome. My fingers moved swiftly from his hand on my belly to the lightly tanned mascular arm with blue and green veins that were slightly visible.

My eyes lingered back on his face and found one of his eye open and then suddenly, it was closed again. My lips titled on his childish behaviour.

"Quit pretending." I said haughtily.

He removed his arms from me lying straight on his back with his head back on pillow murmuring something along "Damn those mirrors."

He stood up from bed standing just a feet away. His hair ruffled. He turned toward me before walking toward bathroom.

"Where are we?" I stood up and followed him inside.

"Istanbul." He replied nonchalantly.

I was leaning against the door as I further questioned him. "And I was sleep throughout?"

"Like a baby." He threw some water on his face before using a towel to dab on his face.

He walked away more inside the bathroom. He hooked his finger on his neckline taking the shirt off swiftly while I kept standing there.

He turned to me and asked. "Would you like to join."

"What?" I couldn't comprehend his question.

He pointed toward the shower area. "To shower sweetheart." His lips quirking up in a smirk.

With my eyes wide open and mouth in a o shape, I was very much shocked. "No." I answered instantly.

I walked away hearing him chuckle behind me.

Ten minutes later he came out with a towel wrapped on his waist. He pulled some of his clothes from cupboard. "Get dressed so we can go and have a nice breakfast in Istanbul."

I walked inside the bathroom and showered. I wore a white long ankle reaching with full tight sleeves kurti with denim jeans. I did natural makeup with nude lips and used thick layer of kajal making my look more bigger. My hair in natural waves with half pulled on my left side. I wore a large jhumki giving myself the whole Pakistani look.