Prologue

A/N: most of the POVs will be Iris's (Aoi's) POV

Hayashi Aoi is my name, I came from a poor but loving family. I was always a target for bullies, but what can I do even if I stood up for myself I'll just be pushed back down. Since I was always bullied and alone to cope with my pain I started to read mangas and play otome games. And one day the bullying was taken too far...

 "Look who it is, the poor bitch!!!" {Bully A}

"Awww, is someone gonna cry for their mommy and daddy." {Bully B}

"This is why nobody likes you and wants to be your friend because you are ugly, poor, and fat." {Bully C}

They pushed me down, punching and kicking me. Why don't they just kill me at this point? I'm tired of living like this, where no one is even willing to help me. I feel so weak, I'm so tired I want to sleep. 

"Hey, hey, don't sleep on us now!" {Bully C}

They made me stand up and took me to the deep side of the pool and pushed me. It feels so cold, I can't swim for shit especially since I was being punched and kicked. I'm sorry mom and dad if I die, I'm sorry I have to die in a stupid way just because I couldn't swim, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer and help our family.

"Is she drowning?" {Bully C}

"It's not my fault." {Bully A}

"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA, NOT OURS!!!" {Bully B}

"If we get in trouble it's your fault, not ours, so if we don't want to be caught, so come one let's get out of here." {Bully C}

 My vision is slipping away, I could hear them yelling at each other, are they going to run away? Heh, dumbasses, I'm laughing at how they become so weak when they were the ones who pushed me. Please just let me die peacefully. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

A/N: 

I hope y'all enjoyed the story!☺️