Chapter 1: Reincarnated!?

A/N:  I think I'm gonna end this book because I don't feel motivated and I don't think people would really enjoy this book...

 Jk, Happy April Fools Day!!!!ヽ(・∀・)ノ

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"IT'S A GIRL!" the feminine voices yelled. 

Huh, what is this, am I in heaven? Am I crying!?

"Give me my baby," a feminine voice said gently.

Open up my eyes, what's going on, open-up!!! Oh my lord, who is this pretty lady? 

"PEARL!" a masculine voice yelled.

"Levi," she spoke gently.

"Is it a girl?" He asked. 

"YES!!!" He fisted bumped into the air.

"What's her name?" He asked her

"I was thinking about naming her Iris, yes Iris," She answered.

"Yes, such a beautiful name, Iris Reids," He smiled. 

Wow Iris, what a nice name. However, hmmm... Haven't I heard that name before? Wait up, hold a minute, Iris Reids, is it thee Iris Reids!? The villainess from "Doki Doki~✿My Heart is Yours,"  The one who was hanged, murdered, or exiled in every route no matter what. What's going on!? ┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻ Oh sweet mother of God, why this body, why not a mob character(ಥ﹏ಥ) NO!!! I will strive to live a relaxing and peaceful life no matter what even if I meet the heroine and capture targets. I swear that I'll destroy this tragic path and save this family from disaster(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

"Isn't she a little quiet for a newborn baby?" Father questioned. 

"Well Knox was sort of like this when he was born, the only different one I guess is Luca," Mother laughed. 

"I think I should start feeding her." Mother said as she pulled out one of her tatas...

Wait, hold up Mother!!!Σ(O_O) I may be a baby, but I am mentally 16!!!

...

I'm dying of embarrassment over here, huhuhu(*/ω\)

"Mother!!! Is it finally a girl!!!" a boy came running in with another boy tagging along with him.

"Yes Luca, it is, meet your baby sister, Iris," Mother said as she showed me to him and the boy alongside him.  

So the boy next to him must be Knox then. 

"She has blonde hair like Father, Knox, and mine and blue eyes like yours, Mother!" Luca said excitedly. 

"Luca you're being too loud, she might cry, so move aside," Knox said while pushing Luca to the side.

"No fair, you're petty and childish Big Brother Knox!!!" Luca puffed out his cheeks.

"It's okay Luca you both will be able to spend time with Iris in the future, but I think for now Iris is probably sleepy." Mother consoled. 

Now that she mentioned that I do feel a little tired. Maybe I'll think everything through by tomorrow and probably make a plan? 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿end of chapter✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿