Chapter 3: Meeting Him

A/N: I've been kind of skipping around with her age because I think it'll be too long if I do age progression, also stay safe, wash your hands, and again thank you for supporting me I really appreciate it 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Two years have passed and I am 5 years old now. Mother and Father have started to send me tutors ever since I turned 5. My tutors were pretty nice and chill there's nothing out of the ordinary, although they are the best tutor in the kingdom. Knox and Luca have started to go to school now leaving me alone with tutors, it has been lonely without them. 

"Iris, are you paying attention," Lady Easton asked.

"Yes, Lady Easton," I snapped out of my daydream and answered.

"Then can you please show me your stance?" she asked. 

I held my sword with both of my hands and put in front of me moving my right leg back and lowering my left leg by a little bit. 

"Great stance Iris, well then I guess our 2-hour session ends here, we'll meet here for our next session, see you next time Iris," she looked at her crystal, hugged me, and left happily. 

I guess right now seems like the right time to have tea in the garden. I walked to the garden with Millie tailing behind me, when we got there Millie set up the table and brought the snacks with fresh tea. Tea really is the best on a sunny day and being surrounded in a garden full of roses. It'll be 11 years before the plot starts, I'm waiting for that day to come (*^◇^)_旦

"Hey Millie, can you leave me alone for a bit," I asked looking off to the side.

"Okay Young Miss," she bowed and left. 

Okay, nows the perfect time for me to go to my secret spot. I jumped off my chair and started to walk to my spot. It was behind the small forest by our estate and behind there was a field of flowers and a clear small waterfall by it. It took me 5 minutes for me to reach it there because I come here frequently by myself. It eases me to have some time alone, it's so peaceful here, nobody here to disturb me. I close my eyes listening to the wind, smelling the flowers that are surrounding me, ahhh I should build a hut here if the story plot ends up being the same. 

"Hey, are you alive," I hear someone, their poking me. 

Huh, there shouldn't be anyone here, so why is there someone talking. I open my eyes and see a white-haired boy with a stick, huh must be my imagination playing with me.

"Can you hear me or are you ignoring me?" the boy said.

So he is real and not my imagination.

"How did you get here, usually you can't get here without crossing the forest," I questioned him.

"It's a secret," he answered back and laid down beside me.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Not telling," I answered.

"I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours," he insisted.

"Fine, the name's Iris, what about you?" I replied, staring at the sky.

"My name is A," he answered also staring at the sky. 

"Really? Just A? So are you an apprentice of a magician then?" I questioned him. 

"Yes my name is A and if that's what you think I am then sure," he replied back. 

He's pretty weird, probably lying about his name because I'm sure no parent will name their child just with a letter. We talked with each other for an hour, which feels like I've been talking to him for forever. He's a nice person and funny too, never thought I'll have fun talking to someone for this long who's not part of our household. 

"Looks like I have to go, Millie must be searching for me frantically," I got up and patted my dress.

"Will we meet again?" he asked, holding my hand.

"I don't know, but how about we meet here once a week?" I responded, turning to look at him.

"Okay, goodbye then," he stood up and patted himself too.

"Bye," I muttered.

Once I was far away enough he shouted: "See you next week!!!" what a weird boy, but yes next week. I ran back home to the garden to see Millie panicking with my brothers beside her, they must've been done with school.

"Iris, where are you, stop hiding it's not funny," Knox and Luca shouted.

"I'm here, Big Brother Knox, Brother Luca, and Millie, I was just playing in the forest," I responded. 

"It's dangerous in the forest Iris, what if you were injured," Knox shook me worriedly.

"As if that'll happen," I muttered.  

"We're serious Iris," Luca interrupted. 

"Yes, they're right Young Miss, you need to be more careful," Millie agreed with them.

"Okay, I promise," I said with my fingers crossed behind my back.

I've started to meet up more with A after my classes every week as I promised. Being with him feels different I can tell he's being genuine and considerate. Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and months turned to years. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿end of chapter✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapterヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

✿Who do you think A is?

✿Do you think you know A's identity?