Chapter 7: The Dream

A/N: Take care of yourselves, be careful out there especially if you are protesting, and like always I appreciate you guys and enjoy~ (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

✿✿✿✿

Third POV:

"Iris, wake up," Celeste panickily shook her.

"Oh my, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident I swear," Lila cried out.

"Someone go get Miss Iris's brother," the teacher yelled out orders to some students.

"Yes sir," a few students shouted before sprinting out the doors.

"Miss Lila that was dangerous, I'm going to have to report this especially since this could be considered as trying to murder a higher noble even if it was an accident. The lowest punishment you will probably get is suspension for two weeks," the teacher yelled at her.

The heroine's face turned hideous but she hid it before it showed.

Other classes who were closer by gathered up in the hall room to see what was up with the commotion.

There Luca burst through the doors and shouted:

"What happened to my sister!?" He shouted running into the hall room. 

"Sir Reid's your sister has been knocked out by a student, please take her to the infirmary as she still unmarried, I will take care of the student," the teacher told Lucas. 

Celeste moved out of the way while Lucas lifted Iris in a princess carry and sprinted out of the hall room with Celeste tailing behind him. 

'That bitch should've died when it hit her I used all my mana just for her to only knock out, fuck I need to go find him,' Lila thought biting her nail.

Iris's POV: 

Hmm what happened? What is this place? 

"It is I, the God of Transmigration, Lan, it is nice to finally meet you, Iris or should I say Aoi," the loud obnoxious voice announced. 

"I am not obnoxious, I brought you here so be grateful hmph," he complained.

"You can hear my thoughts? Where are you?" I questioned.

"Muhaha I am amazing ain't I?" He appeared in front of my face. 

I imagined him to be a hot Greek-looking God or something close to that, but I didn't expect a cat to appear in front of me (;一ω一||)

"Hmph, I am hot I just don't have enough power right now that's why I summoned you here," Lan said. 

"Well that's great and all but can you return me back," I looked at him. 

"I will once you listen to my requests," he replied.

"Fine, what is it that you want me to do?" I asked him. 

"I want you to finish this story by living till your last breath and in return maybe you can go back to your original world before your death," he requested. 

"Alright, deal besides I've been trying to not die and live a relaxing life before for this offer," I answered. 

"Great great!!!" he yelled excitedly while clapping his paws.

"Ahhh but I forgot to say I also want you to destroy the heroine and her household," he smiled evilly. 

"What no way, I don't want to kill innocent people because of her mistakes!?" I shouted.

"Too bad you already agreed and maybe they aren't as innocent as they seem," he hinted.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"Not telling but I can give you hints," he answered.

"Anyways I think you should go back now they seem really worried, well until I see you again in your dreams," he said before disappearing into thin air.

My vision started fading. I woke up and turned my head to see my family surrounding me in my own room? Wait why am I in my room?

"Mom, Dad, Knox, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

Why is my voice so raspy?

"Here drink some water," Luca handed me the water from the other side.  

I drank the water slow to make sure I don't accidently choke. 

"How long have I've been sleeping?" I asked.

"You've been knocked out for 2 days, 12 hours, 46 minutes, and 18 seconds," Knox answered me. 

"Impressive 2 days since I've been asleep. Wait 2 days!? Were you counting this whole entire time!?" I shouted.

"We were worried about you, the doctor told us that you should've woke up in a few hours when you were knocked out, but there were no signs of you waking up," Mother explained.

"We decided to take you home after a few hours when you were still sleeping," Father added. 

No wonder why I was at home but why did that little conversation last 2 days in the real world? Guess I'll have to ask him next time. 

"Did you know who knocked me out with their magic?" I asked. 

Luca and Knox looked at each other and back at me. 

"I guess I'll answer, it was that new student Lila, the one with light magic," Luca answered. 

"Don't worry though she shouldn't be at school until next month, her mother came and begged the Headmaster to not give her a harder punishment," Knox chimed in. 

"I am quite disappointed in the Headmaster for not giving a harder punishment for almost killing our precious Iris," Father sighed. 

"I definitely agree," Mother, Knox, and Luca added. 

I wonder what I did to offend her that much, was it because of that dumb incident from 2 days ago? I thought she was smarter, wiser, and kinder in the game. 

"It's alright, I'm not dead besides I feel energetic from all that sleep," I said.

"Awww, Iris is acting like she's all grown up now," Luca hugged me. 

"Let the patient breath Luca," Knox interfered. 

"I should finish my assignments from those past 2 days, so out you guys go, all of you must have not been sleeping so go rest," I got up and shooed them out the door. 

Ahhhh finally peace, I jumped back into my bed. I shouldn't have lied about being energetic in all honesty I am still tired as fuck. Guess I'll actually knock out by myself ¯\_(°ヮ°)_/¯

✿✿✿✿

It's the end of the chapter!!! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was kind of boring and a bit longer than usual but yeah hehe (。•̀ᴗ-)✧