Ch 36: Sir Xu's Wine, Steamy Closet

Viewers Discretion is advised: the MILD sexual content may not be suitable for young viewers b̶e̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶1̶8̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶g̶e̶.̶

**

A transparent floral garland drapes over the bed. The room is deliberately decorated beautifully with wooden furniture, with embellishments adding to its vibrancy.

"Sir Xu, I never thought you were this type of person," I say.

"Zi Yan..?" He pauses, "What are you doing—"

Uttering a deep moan indicative of pain, he begins to breathe heavily. "Don't come near me, okay?"

Is there something wrong with him? Why is he shaking like he is having a seizure?

I close the door and take a few steps closer, "Sir Xu.. Are you alright? I will take you back to the Li Manor, should there be any life threatening occurrences."

Code red.

Patient exhibits symptoms of a seizure. Contraction and jerking of muscles. Temporary confusion.

"Zi Yan, leave right now.." he exhales painfully.

Now, I am several steps away from him. "Please, Sir Xu," I reach my hand out to tap his shoulder, "Just let me know what I can do to help—"

A swift movement and my puny little body is slammed flat on the bed.

My fake mustache flies off my face, oh no!

I stare up at Xu Kai, "Co-Commander, did I startle you?" My eyes meet his, which to my surprise, is filled with lust and arousal.

"You never listen, do you?" He gazes intensely at me. His lips gradually moves closer to mine.

"H-Hey!" I close my eyes in bewilderment, "Sir! Sir, I didn't brush my teeth! I haven't brushed my teeth for the past week!"

When I reopen my eyes, I notice his lips are an inch away from mine. I can feel his warm breath and hear the sound of his heart beat. "Sorry," he mutters, "I don't know why I have an urge to—"

There is a knock on the door, "Sir Xu, how are you doing in there?" It's the same mellifluous voice again, "Your beauty is here."

The door opens.

A feminine voice speaks, "Where is the Co-Commander, your majesty?"

The man sighs, "How disappointing. I thought I put enough aphrodisiac in his wine. Oh well, if he isn't going to enjoy you tonight, I will."

I sigh in relief. We are not caught.

Good thing we hid in the closet.

It's dark and empty. An unfamiliar fragrance from the clothings crawls into my nose.

There is very little space in here. Through the interior design and lines of the closet, I can see what is outside of the closet.

"Come here, little beauty," sings the man, who begins to take off his clothes. The lady chuckles, "Your majesty..."

Oh, lord.

A hand reaches over my eyes, purposefully blocking the scene. I can feel Sir Xu's breath above me, "Don't look," he whispers.

I nod, noticing the throbbing and pulsation of my heart. Between us, there is barely a gap of space.

I gulp down, throwing in a question to distract myself from the strange scenario. "Sir Xu.. were you going to spend the night with the lady?"

"No.." He questions, "Why?"

"Oh... Just asking for a friend," I hum.

Then out of nowhere, my stomach begins to growl. For heaven's sake.. Stop it!

Why do you always growl at the wrong time?!

I try to shuffle a little bit, attempting to ease the growling. C'mon.. stop growling!

"Zi Yan," says Sir Xu in a low and soft voice, "Don't.. move." His breath touches my neck, giving me the tingles. He grabs me by my waist, pulling me closer to him. Now I can feel my back against his chest and one of his leg between my thighs.

I cannot see anything due to Sir Xu's hand.. but boy, is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

In a mere second, I feel something stiff pressed against me.

My eyes widen.

I squeal softly.

No. Way.

"S.. S.. S.. S.. Sir... y-your little guy.. is pressing against my thigh," I raise my hand up to tap his hand, catching his attention.

He mutters under his hot breath, "No good.. He must have put a lot of aphrodisiac in the wine. I cannot seem to control it."

Control it?!

As I tilt my head to the left, I can see on the corner of my eyes that he is flushed red.

My inner femininity is quaking within me, screaming "let me out!" I suppress the gut feeling by biting my bottom lip. Pray lord, baby Buddha!

In addition to this awkward position, tightness in my throat, and formation of sweat, I cannot see anything either. Sir Xu's touch is essentially everything right now.

"Bear with me for a moment, Zi Yan. Let me borrow your shoulder," he whispers before resting his head on my left shoulder.

Okay—

But why are his lips gradually motioning upwards, sliding from my shoulders up to my neck?!

"W-Wait, Sir.. I—"

T-This is too steamy.

My eyes roll backwards and I lose my consciousness.