Chapter Five, Welcome To The Show.

It went black.

I felt him calling to me. I couldn't control myself, I was going towards more darkness as I felt a presence getting closer to something. I tried to stop myself but I couldn't.

I saw a small light that my body forced itself to move towards. A very dim light. My body was getting weaker. It was like the light was sucking energy out of me. All I could move were my eyes. My anxiety was taking action and trying to have resistance to the light but it wasn't worth it.

I saw a figure as my vision began to fade. My eyes moved up and I tried to make out a person, there's no use to trying to see it. But if it's true, it may be,

Antisepticeye

My eyes shot open and I almost jumped out of my bed,

"No! This can't be!" I mumbled to myself in sheer panic, "not now! She's not even dead! she's Ali—" I cut off myself as I just thought of something "Did he? No, please no!"

💥GORE ALERT GORE ALERT💥
I saw a memory of the green demon doing something

"I..." stuttered (F/N).

He took her hair and pulled it back forcing her to look up exposing her neck. The knife blade sliced her skin open and blood went everywhere.

After moments of laughter, he then took his knife and stabbed her in the right eye turning the knife clockwise and pulling out her eye, that laugh, that fucking laugh.

"I love your red blood, oh how beautiful it looks on me." He twirled, coated in blood.

💥GORES DONE YOU CAN LOOK NOW💥

My eyes filled with tears as the memory played over and over in my head. His laugh echoed in my head as I cried.

I no longer had to worry about just Darkiplier, I had to worry about Antisepticeye too. Everything in my life is falling apart, and I hate that I can't control it.

"This fucking world hates me! And guess what? I hate it back! I need help but I can't get it. I just can't hold it in anymore!" I yelled in my head, I had the huge urge to scream but it was 3:56 AM and people were sleeping. I fought the urge, I don't know what to do.

I jumped as a notification came from my phone, "Jacksepticeye uploaded a video" I wanted to watch it but it felt weird to even think of it, I watched it anyways.

It was a funny video as I was greeted with Sean's intro, was startled because a grown man just screamed in my face, it was Jacksepticeyes Funniest Home Videos. But it felt off like something was changed, I shrugged it off.

While i was sitting there wondering why I even exist I noticed something: Sean doesn't say "top of the morning to ya laddies." anymore it's 2020, he ditched it.

I was wondering why he used it. There are no reasons that make sense, I just shrugged it off and went to watch Mark.

His video was about 3 scary games, I liked how he added Darkiplier references throughout the video.

I escaped reality for half an hour, forgetting all that happened.

I binged Youtube. I was watching Seans prop hunts when all the sudden Seans Halloween video: Say Goodbye. Came on, I jumped slightly.

"Is he already strong enough to tamper with electricity?" I thought to myself.

I suddenly then heard something that sent chills up my spine.

(A/N) Hai I am back with more cliffhangers mwhahahaha but I'm nice cause I'm thinking of posting 2-3 chapters a day :3 and so this one was early we got to 700+ words this was kinda long :3

-lil miss cliffhanger

(Newer A/N): hello fellow human beings. I am not robot, totally. Beep boop.