Chapter thirteen, Weapons And... Love?

"One wrong answer, he's dead"

(Y/N) POV

I was in total shock of how my best friend, mark, was being held hostage... he was on the verge of tears. "First question," he continued "I see you have a crush... may I ask who?" He asked. I couldn't just answer like that! But for marks life I answered "y-yeah a d-person..." I stuttered blushing a little.

"Ah yes I see, but... who?" He asked once again, this time threatening to pull the trigger. "Uh, w-well, I-I like D-Mark and A-Jack..." I blushed a little harder obviously lying. "Once again WHO!?" He said raising his voice...

"OKAY OKAY I LIKE DARK AND ANTI LEAVE MARK ALONE" I shouted, welp that was a wrong move. Just as I screamed anti, Luna and dark came out to check on me. Looking back on dark and antis faces make me blush like a tomato as I hid my face.

"Good..." he said with a wide grin as Mark fell to the ground I went and grabbed him.

Darks POV

'Am I hearing this right!?' I thought as her beautiful voice echoed through my head saying she loved me, and anti... I blushed a dark grey but it didn't matter cause it was dark out. But when I tend to blush I glow a little, that was a problem.

Anti saw me glow and blush, I couldn't blame him I glow pretty bright, She's beautiful in every way from her (E/C) eyes to her (H/C) hair. But that not important.

We need to find mercyturkey and fast!

Luna's POV (wow surprise)

The two demons blushed, dark glowing, anti glitching and (Y/N) as red as ketchup.
I chuckled slightly at them all then I noticed (Y/N)  run over to halo4pro80 (or mark) a popular twitch streamer known for streaming rainbow I was a big fan so I rushed over to him too.

We all ran over to him one by one until we were all there, (Y/N) had tears rolling down her face as Mark was like a brother to her.... family... the only family she had left....

Me and (Y/N) stayed home and watched after mark as dark and anti went searching for mercy. Mark was super warm like up inhumanly warm.

"(Y/N) I think his temperature is getting to hot we need to get him to a hospital so I'll ta-" she cut me off "No! This is demon magic I read up on demons once, mercy is a fire type demon anything he touches becomes as hot as flames in seconds. The only cure is an ice demon, we need to contact one." She said.

"Wasn't lovestruck an ice demon?" I questioned " yeah but we banished her, the only way to get her back is by... you know what we'll find another one! I'm sure anti knows some!" She said very focused.

(Y/N) POV (again)

I called anti in a rush about to tell Anti we need a ice demon ASAP! I rung it... "hęłłö?" As his voice answered I blushed but then snapped back into reality "WENEEDAICEDEMONNOW" I screamed out, he couldn't understand me, I don't blame him.

"Ÿøû whåt!?" He questioned, "WE, NEED, ICE, DEMON, NOW!" I screamed as he glitched over here, "õkåÿ îłł gét ôñę!" He said in a panic as he glitched to some place else. Mark, still unconscious was heating up like an oven. I couldn't think time was running out, and fast.

Antis POV (lol everyone gets a POV today)

I glitched to to hell, a place I thought I'd never return to. I walked down as females stared men talked and even some girls hit on me. In hell my demon looked very good, I had muscle tattoos and some scars. Girls loved me and I didn't look at them cause I loved (Y/N) and her only.