Chapter twelve, dead turkey

"(Y/N) I think you should know..."

(Y/N) POV
Dark stopped, "(Y/N) she's... Lovestruck your alter ego." My eyes widened to the surprise that I, lovebound have an alter ego that probably wants to kill me. I was horrified at that thought thinking that I would die tonight! Then I though how long I had her... years, months, days or seconds. They could tell I was confuse through my face wide as ever.

"Ïtš økåÿ wę'łł jüśt båñîšh hęr!" Anti said "but then we would most likely banish ourselves to hell" dark added
"Trüę" anti said hanging his head. "But isn't there like a 1% chance that you wouldn't get banished to the pits of hell" I said as they both raised there synchronized.

"But that's a very low chance (Y/N) are you really thinking this!?" Dark said in disbelief, "ÿęåh büt ïf ít wørkś wė wøüłd bë šåfę!" Anti said with hope. "Fiiiinnnneeee" dark said like and boring teenager. "Well let's go!" I said like an over exited anime girl.

We all went into a random library that I didn't even know EXISTED. They got a book and read it quickly and dragged me to a random old house and made a pentagram and asked "łåddïę høłd óüt ÿøùr wrïšt Ïm śørrÿ før thïś" he said as I looked confused and then...

"OW" I screamed as anti cut my wrist with a knife I just sat there as I poured my blood onto the star then a blast of red light filled the room and lovestrucks appearance terrified me.

"Hello (Y/N) nice to meet again" she said tilting her head to look at me then she looked down to see she that She was summoned, that smiled turned fast. "What's this!?" She said looking at anti and dark and me. She was angered because she couldn't leave it without permission.

"We trapped you until you go" dark said "what? You think I'd say yes?" She laughed. "No." He said, then he said a spell that made a giant hole that probably leads to hell, anti and dark were fighting to pull that would take them there.

They struggled screaming In pain as the deepest demon of hell laughed and they felt like their skin was being pulled off hair by hair...10 seconds left they had 10 seconds to stay on earth.10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... it closed as 2 demons still stand, anti,dark we all cheered as lovestruck was gone!

Then a stream went on as we watched him his name was turkeydie a popular YouTuber that just hit 1k! (Sub to him irl) and he made a cool stream with roblox and kahoot! We laughed and had a blast! He interacted with us and others! Sadly the stream ended but we had fun while it lasted. "Wait... dark does turkey have a alter ego?" I questioned to them. "Ah yes! He does, his name is mercyturkey a very unpopular demon because he never shows himself" dark stated.

We chuckled at the thought of how I never knew everyone had a demon. And then I woke up happily knowing I'd never have to deal with lovestruck again then I noticed... hey how did I watch a stream from my favourite youtuber in my mind? I didn't care cause it was a good video / stream! I had gotten a shower and looked at my aching palm, I saw a cut there I then remembered 'oh yeah I sacrificed some blood to summon lovestruck' I smiled then got on some clothes.

Luna, still there was happily watching a re-run of a turkeydie stream. I smiled at her and made food I was starving for (F/F) so I made it. I handed some of (F/F) as we both inhaled it whole! How we didn't choke? I don't know...But we Just gobbled it up in a second. We both laughed at the re-run as we put it on YouTube on the tv, I sat there just thinking how someone as funny and nice could EVER have a demon! Then I saw it... he was doing a Q&A with his face showing then I saw him... mercyturkey just sitting there looking at the camera.

I was confuse cause it was like nobody saw him... but I just looked back at him as he played with us fire pistol. I was so confused but then I saw him jump from the tv into my house! I was startled as he grabbed my chin forcefully making me look up... then, "12 am, your backyard we meet" he said as he flew away, I woke up in a panic with Luna not even noticing that I fell asleep.

I got up and checked the time, 11:54 PM, it was almost time... I grabbed a coat and put on my boots as I walked out side then I saw him holding a gun to marks head saying...

"One wrong answer and he's dead"

(A/N) Hai I'm back with another chapter! I hoped you liked it and I hope you subscribe to turkeydie on yt! He streams everyday and has a new subscriber goal every stream! He's cool, funny, nice and interacts with all his fans! And I hope you subscribe to my YouTube channel Luna Barsion. Anyways have a good day!

-lil miss cliffhanger