THIRTY

Kitna Adhoora Lagta Hai Jab Chatt Bhi Ho Aur Saaya Na Ho....

Use Khone Se Darte Bhi Ho
Jise Paaya Bhi Na Ho...

Tum sawal Puchte Ho Us Cheez Ka
Jis Cheez Ka Raaz Hi Bataya Na Ho.

Kitna Adhoora Lagta Hai Jab,
Dil Lag Gaya Ho, Aur Dil Lagaya Bhi Na Ho.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Are you sure about it ?"

Aamina asked, passing her the flower jwellery for the small mayoon function they held for her in the backyard of their house even when she and Murat insisted to have a simple nikaah, nothing else.

"Sure about what Appi ?"

"Marrying Murat."

Aamina's reply drained the glow she had on her face, replacing it with a deep frown.

"Why are you asking that ?"

Why the hell she was asking her such an absurd questioning when she was getting married. Was she trying to question her decision ? Maria didn't knew what was going on her mind but she wasn't liking where their conversation was going.

"I just want to make sure if you are happy or not as you still have time to..."

It was then Maria stopped her from completing her sentence trying to control her anger.

"How could you ask me to back out, Appi ? I would never do that. Murat is my friend and I am going to marry him. I would never back out now."

She was so disappointed with Aamina. She was the one who told her what was meant to be her's will find her and Murat was the one. So, how could she ask her to back out now. Maybe she too changed.

"It came out wrong. I just want your happiness, your heart's contenment that's it. If you are happy marrying Murat then I am happy too. I am sorry if I offended you."

Aamina's words stilled her. Heart's contenment ? It wasn't there. It was bleeding since the day she witnessed him getting married in front of her eyes. It was hurting since the day she went away to save her remaining, shattered self. It was wrecking her insides since she said yes. It was cursing her since the day she hurt him, since the day it saw him begging, since the day she saw tears of desperation in his beautiful dark brown orbs.

She forgot what peace, contentment felt like. Her heart forgot what it felt to be content ages ago and now it didn't mattered. She didn't wanted to listen to her heart. It always yearned for the wrong one, for the one who was keen to hurt her. So, it was better for her to lock her heart and ignore it's pleas.

"Maria...."

Aamina's voice broke her out of the trance she was in and look at her who was observing her, trying to read her.

"Are you happy ?"

"I am."

Heart didn't agreed but mind did knowing how good of a person Murat was and she was lucky to be with him. He understood her and was with her at the most difficult time of her life and she couldn't even thank him for that but she will try her best to be a good wife to him and be with him forever.

"Then I am happy for you."

Giving her a small smile Aamina controlled tears threatening to leak out of her eyes. She couldn't help but feel bad for her brother. He was to lose her again and this time forever.
He always suffered because of his stupid sacrificing self. Why couldn't he be selfish for once and end all his misery ? Even now he was quiet just for her.