FORTY SEVEN

Palko Mein Aasun
Aur Dil Mein Dard Roya,

Hasne Walo Ko Kya Pata
Rone Wala Kis Qadar Roya,

Meri Tanhayi Ka Alam Wo Hi
Jaan Sakta Hai,

Jisne Zindagi Mein
Kuch Paane Se Pehle Khoya.....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Detaching from her crying form he filled the glass with water, forwarding it towards her wobbly lips while rubbing her back, cooing her to drink it.

"Here...Have some water."

Without protesting she gulped the cold liquid feeling her throat soothe with it and looked towards Mustafa who's eyes were fixed on her, having a soft expression on his face.

"Are you feeling fine now ?"

Keeping the glass on the table near him, he sat on his knees before her, taking hold of her cold hands and rubbed them gently with his warm ones.

"Jawab diye...."

(Answer me.)

"Yes, and I am fine enough to hear your side of the story."

Her answer caught him off guard. The woman who was crying few moments ago was now sitting silently as calm as a cucumber, looking inside his eyes with concealed emotions, waiting for him to start.

"Maria I...."

He was about to say something when she stopped him, retreating hands from his hold and answered him with a tired, heavy voice.

"Does my feelings hold no importance to you ? I have been kept in dark for so long and now too, you are repeating the same thing.... Your actions are hurting me. You are hurting me."

She was hurting and it was prominent in her large brown eyes, her eyes which were fixed on him showcasing how tired she was.

"I'll tell you everything but promise me that you won't blame yourself for anything that has happened. It's all in the past and I don't want you to....."

He stretched his hand out asking her to assure him which she did instantly, her mind only revolving around one thing; to know about his side of the story.

She wanted to know everything. Every single thing which was kept away from her.

"I promise..."

"One more thing.... You won't lose your consciousness."

Mustafa began, eying her exhausted form making her roll eyes on his stupid demand.

How was she supposed to stop her body from shutting down ?

"It's not in my hand..."

"But...."

"Will you start telling me everything from the beginning ?"

She announced loudly, in a bossy tone, narrowing eyes at him for delaying the topic with his stupid demands.

"Pregnancy has made her more ferocious than ever."

His innocent, meek girl had transformed into a wild tigress in her pregnancy which was quite amusing for him. She looked cute in anger but he dared not to speak it in front of her, knowing she was serious and would grill him alive if he opens his mouth unnecessarily.

Looking at her he knew he was right finding her throwing daggers at him for making her wait. So, he sighed and held her hand tightly in his before he started speaking.