FORTY

Tujhko Chaaha To Itna Chaaha,
Ki Ab Kisi Ko Chaahne Ki
Chaahat Nahi Rahi......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What!!! Are you for real ? We are in a serious situation and all you could think about is that I am in your room."

Recovering from the shock she scolded him for talking nonsense in a serious situation like this. God knows what was cooking up in badi dadi's mind and he on the other hand was taking everything lightly.

"Yes and you can't blame me. We are married for more than seven months, seven months, one week to be precise but this is the first time you are standing here and I am happy about it. So, happy that your presence here outweighs everything that's happening."

His words got her nervous as she ran her gaze all over his room realizing they had to share it from now onwards. From now there will be no chance of running from him. She will be left vulnerable from now. What will she do now ? Maybe react according to the situation.

A loud knock on their door interrupted her train of thoughts bringing her back to the present situation, finding a maid at their door with her head bowed down and it seemed like badi dadi send her to call them downstairs for the dinner.

"Tell them we are coming in few minutes."

Mustafa commanded looking at his wife who immediately shook her head following the maid frantically, when he caught her wrist stopping her.

"We'll go together. Okay ?"

He was stern about going together but it seemed like she didn't wanted to, having planned to go alone upsetting him who was tired with her antics to run away from him.

"No, I'll go now and alone. I don't want her to think that we are busy or something. I don't want to be embarrassed further."

Jerking her hand from his hold she explained ready to leave when he walked towards the door and stood before it blocking her way to the exit.

"She is the one who is going to be embarrassed not the other way around. You only have to act oblivious of everything."

Grinning he held her hand which she tried protesting when he shut her up with his famous glare, walking downstairs together for the dinner.

"Ye pakka khaane layak to hai na ?"

(Are you sure this is eatable ?)

Osama whispered to Maria for the umpteenth time making her feel irritated with his questions. He was nervous to eat food made by her as he never tasted any food made by her.

"Nahi khaane mein maine zeher milya hai to tum to bilkul bhi mat khaana ye sab."

(No, I have mixed poison in it, so you better not eat anything I have cooked.)

She glared, lashing out at him who was gaping at her in shock with her answer.

"Ek sawal hi to poocha tha aur tum bhaai ki tarah mujh jaise masoom pe toot padi. I am hurt. Very hurt."

(I only asked you a question and you are attacking poor me just like bhaai.)

"Koi itni badi baat bhi nahi kahi Osama ke tum rone lago and if you are so suspicious then eat it when dadi ammi approves it."

(I haven't said anything that great that you are crying like a baby.)

Rolling her eyes at dramatic Osama she focused her eyes over the elders who had started tasting the dishes prepared by her one by one. It was Aaqib Ahwaan who turned to look at her first with a big smile showing her a thumbs up sign waiting for his aunt to speak who signalled, ushering her to come towards her, stilling her.