THIRTY SEVEN

Aati Hai Tu Mere Khayal Mein Kitne Khayal Se,

Tujhe Mere Khayal Ka Kitna Khayal Hai....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

She was sleeping peacefully when she felt soft feathery kisses on her cheek traveling all the way down towards her neck, erupting soft giggles from her thinking it was Noor.

"Baby let me sleep."

Groaning, she turned around towards other direction without opening her eyes thinking she went away after seconds passed without any movement, when she again heard shuffling, feeling hot breaths tingling her neck to which she smiled trapping Noor in her embrace.

"Idhar aao....."

(Come here.)

It was then she realised Noor wasn't that heavy and she definitely didn't had beard which was now tickling her neck. Her eyes immediately snapped open finding her husband leaning down and it was her who was holding him with her hands grasping onto his neck, while he had a stupid grin on his face.

"Aa gaya....What should I do now ?"

(I am here...)

Leaning more towards her, he brushed his nose in her neck, cupping her cheeks which got warm with his ministrations.

"N-noor ka-kaha h-hai ?"

(Where is Noor ?)

Retreating hands from his neck, she turned around frantically to search for her daughter when realisation drawned upon her, it was him who was waking her up, not Noor.

"She is sleeping."

He simply replied, his eyes busy tracing her beautiful features from close, loving the way she was trapped under him.

"And h-how did y-you ca-came here ?"

Her heart palpitated feeling his fingers running over her cheeks, finding herself drowning in the pool of his dark eyes which held oceans of love in them, holding the same look she once had and that was when she snapped out of the daze in which she was lost.

"Khud apne pairon se chalke aaya hoon biwi."

(By walking from my own legs, wife.)

He on the other hand was so lost in her that he never realised the change in her expressions, mistaken that she was finally accepting him, feeling happy.

"To phir unhi pairon se chalke wapis chale jaiye."

(Then leave using those legs.)

Pushing him away, she got up, running hands through her messy hair pulling them in a messy bun, asking him to go away, narrowing her eyes at him.

"But I don't want to leave you alone."

Smiling lazily, he too got up from the bed and stood in front of her, folding hands over his chest, standing too close for her liking.

"Why ? Am I entertaining you ?"

Rolling her eyes she mocked him, retreating few steps to ensure some space which didn't go well with him. He felt his oxygen supply cutting off with each step she took back to create distance.

He wanted to hold her, to feel her close, having enough of her trying to run away from him, from the relationship they were sharing. He had given her enough time to adjust but she was hell bent to retreat everytime he took a step forward.

"You are....."

It didn't took him much time to cover the distance she created and hold her again in his arms, feeling himself able to breathe again with her closeness.