11

"I shouldve provided you a maid's uniform to spice things up a bit. What a waste." Dylan said with a smile. He was in his casual clothes, blue denim pants, white shirt with two top buttons unbuttoned, and a knitwear cardigan. I can see right through his outfit, well not literally, but his well sculpted body just shows off so much. The fact that he had a couple of unbuttoned buttons just makes it so much beter.

"Jasmine?" Dylan waved his hand side to side in front of my face.

"Ah, yes. Sorry. I was just so zoned out when you said uniform and was utterly offended." I snapped back. Jasmine, pay attention! Now is not the time to fantasize about his body. "So what would you like me to do for you today?' I entered his house and began to take off my shoes until I realized it isnt my house. I slipped back into my shoes and entered in even further. I was surprised to see it was true, the houses really do have the same format. The memory of Dylan being amazing like a little child in my house flashed my mind and I let out a small giggle.

"You must be laughing because of how I reacted in my your house right?" Dylan glanced at me as he sorted out papers on his living room table.

"How did you know?' I was shocked. Did he read my mind?

"I can see it in your face. You were looking around the house in awe even though you have practically the same house." He laughed.

"Give me a break will ya? I can finally understand why you had that face." I hid my face under my hair as I looked down.

"Alright, will do!" He gave a small salute with a smile to let me off the hook. He continued to shuffle the mountains and mountains of papers he had around the living room. "Found it!" He yanked a piece of paper from a large stack of papers. My soul nearly jumped out of my body because I zoned out the clear doors which lead out to the balcony. That is the one thing I do not have in my house. "Here is the list of things you can do." He handed me a small post-it. How the hell did he find that amidst all these papers?

I stared at the little post-it note:

1. Clean all the dishes and pots in the kitchen

2. Vacuum the house

3. Change the bedsheets

4. Wipe dust off of surfaces

I looked up and saw Dylan go back to work. He took a stack of papers and began to read through them. Who wouldve thought he would be such a busy body at home? I guess thats why he had wild sex the other night. OKAY JASMINE, no need to think further into that. You have work to do!

I put my coat and bag down onto his chair by the dining table and rolled up my sleeves. I started the faucet and began to start my work. I looked around his small kitchen and gathered all the dishes, pots, cups, and glasses he had. By far, I only found three pots/pans, two dishes, and one mug. I walked around the house to see if there are any others laying around. I walked around the kitchen and found Dylan sipping something out of a mug. Alright, two mugs. Seems about right. I went back into the kitchen and began scrubbing the hell out of them. He had a drying rack, so all of the kitchenware were placed there after being washed.

"Hey Dylan, do you have Lysol wipes?" I turned around and dried my hands with a paper towel. I didnt realize I caught him midway of drinking out of his mug.

"Mhmm." He pointed to his right, towards the door next to me and the hallway which leads to outside.

I walked over and opened the door. This is where my height becomes a major disadvantage. His utility closet was filled with wires, the vacuum, a mop, broom, a couple of small boxes, and a top shelf filled with boxes and the Lysol wipes I needed. As I let out a small sigh, I tiptoed in attempt to reach the Lysol wipes. Sadly I was still a few inches far. I did a couple of hops and that still didnt get me to the high shelf. Suddenly, I felt something firm behind me and saw an arm reach out towards the shelf I couldnt reach. The scent of the woods with a mixture of hazelnut coffee traveled into my body and I remained frozen. The scent smelled so good, it made my mind go blank. Also, the fact that he was so close to me. I did not know what to do. I was not able to turn around nor look at him at his face.