Book one:Chapter fifty three

I stared at the phone in my hand replaying what just happened in my mind. Who can it be? 

"Where is this thing!" I said in frustration. I used the bathroom not less than an hour ago and I can't find my bracelet that I removed from my wrist when I was washing my hand. 

I almost gave up until I saw it on the floor behind the water closet. The persistent ringing of my phone stopped me in my tracks of taking it. I wonder who can it be calling me continuously. 

"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

Silence again.

This thing was annoying asf. I hanged up the call not wanting to waste my energy on it. 

However the call came in again. I picked it up immediately, ready to tell whoever on the line to not waste my time of they wouldn't talk. "Listen-"

"You're so impatient."

"Well hello! You weren't talking do you expect me to waste my breath in yelling till you talk?" I snapped at the person.

"Aside you being inpatient, you're also easily irritated and aggressive. I'm not surprised since you're black."

"That's so racist, get off my phone I'm so done with you!"

"Listen to me you stupid black bitch, stay away from Luigi Gianni!"

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded in a serious voice, the anger I was feeling for him being racist was all gone. This was serious.

"You don't need to know. All you need to know is this isn't a threat, its a command and if you disobey it you're going to pay it with your worthless black life!"

"I'm not afraid of the one who's able to kill my body and not my soul. I won't leave him!"

"Then you're going to pay with your life. You have just a week to leave him or your life the choice is yours."

Right after I hung up this call, I'm sending the number to the police. This guy needs to be arrested. "And black bitch don't think of involving the police, it's utterly useless. They're on my payroll."

"I have connections and I swear to you, I'm going to get you arrested for threatening my life."

"Dare me! And don't forget about your little sister who's black ass I'm going bang and tear before I skin her alive or your pathetic weak mother."

"You wouldn't dare involve my family! You wouldn't dare." He let out a cynical laugh that sent chills down my spine and then the call disconnected. 

I tried calling him back but it wasn't going through. They said the number doesn't exist and now……

I'm left wondering who that person is. My heart is beating so fast in my chest and I'm sweating profusely. 

No matter how brave and fearless I sound on the phone, I was scared not for myself but for my loved ones who he has involved them.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Several others have but they were just threatening messages spamming my phone almost day but now its a call.

It's very frightening. Who can it be that detests Lui and I being together that wants me away from him at all cost to the point of involving my family and threatening to kill them. 

"Who? Who? Just who!?" I smacked my head so many times trying to figure who that person is. 

There's only one person I can think of… Mrs Gianni. She's the one who is hell bent on separating Lui and I no matter what she does or how low she stoops.