Chapter 10 - Educating

Squealing at the compilation playing on your phone, Tony and Steve stand side by side contemplating whether or not to tell you that you were being too loud.

What compilation were you watching? No, not Vines, ok in a sense they were vines... but in reality they were just clips of the Marvel cast being adorable!

It was a day off, no training on Saturdays, you thanked Frigga because you realised how unfit you were. Training went a little like this:

~~~

"Move faster, Soldier!"

"Remember Steve all of us aren't super soldiers!" You shout at the blonde man who was jogging backwards to keep an eye on you. "I'm literally like pre serum you!"

He rolls his eyes and continues to 'motivate' you, shouting endured made you seconds away from hitting him over the head with the shield.

That's if you can even pick it up...

~~~

"Nat, can we stop? I'm getting a little-" you fall to the floor with a grunt.

"Strike three,"

You stand up and brush off any dirt. "Wrong sport, dumbass," you grumble.

"What was that?" She challenged knowingly.

"Nothing!"

~~~

This cycle went on all week, you'd think you would have gotten used to it?

Oh how wrong you were!

Though you were literally in the Avengers Tower with the Avengers, you couldn't help but miss the silly cast.

By now everyone has gathered in the room, minus Loki. "What are they doing?"

"They warned me about this 'sickness' they call fanbying," Thor inputs. "I think those are the symptoms?" (Fanby is the apparent non-binary or gender neutral term for stuff like Fanboy an Fangirl, change this if you want!)

"N-no, Thor, fanbying is a-"

"No, no, Thor's right, this is a sickness," Tony grumbles, he then walks up to you sinking into the couch further. "Doesn't your mommy tell you to get off your phone every once in a while- hey is that point break?" You stop your self-burying and turn around to grin at Tony. Nodding your head furiously, you hold up the phone. He sits beside you and watches along.

"I heard my nick of names being said?" Thor walks over and looks down at the small device. "What in the nine realms happened to my hair?!"

Nat looks over and gasps. "I'm a blonde?!"

"I always knew you'd make a great blonde!" Tony exclaims happily earning an elbow to the head.

"Why do I have a beard?" Steve asks.

"And why does it suit him so well?" Tony adds. The couch started to get crowded, you sigh and shout at the AI to mirror your screen.

"Better?" They all nod. After a long while of confused faces you sigh. "Does everyone want me to explain?" They all say 'yes' in unison. You stand up and walk over to the with your phone in hand. You open your camera roll and scroll to the albums which held way too many picture. One album was titled 'Marvel cast' you pressed on it and a long row of photos popped up.

"Why exactly do you have an album dedicated to us?" Bruce asks.

"Shhhh questions are the end, my dear Doctor," the first photo was of RDJ. "This is RDJ also known as Robert Downey Jr, he was the first actor to be part of the MCU aka the Marvel cinematic universe, Robert is pretty much Tony but nicer,"