Chapter 12 - Secret santa- stalker?

It had been a short while that you've been in this universe. God it was still so weird to wake up every morning and have breakfast with Cap then go for a run or go to the library to read and talk with a voice in the walls.

It came to your attention that dark world hasn't happened... confusing you to the absolute maximum but guess you'll have to ignore it because your daily movie binge was interrupted by a blaring alarm going off.

Falling off your chair somehow you ended up in the arms of Thor once a gust of wind passed over you. Yeah, you've been teleporting here and there for no reason recently so that was no good.

"What's going on?" Thor quickly carried you to the Avengers living room.

"We shall find out soon," he held you with one hand as Mjølnir appeared in his other hand. "Brother Stark, what is the meaning of this?"

"Nosedive still teleporting everywhere?" You nod shyly before looking around to see everyone with their weapons. Loki came running in last with his hair all wet.

"What is the meaning of this?!" He asked angrily.

You hopped off Thor's arm and glared at Tony. "I was watching Studio Ghibli! This better be good,"

"I was kicking Clints ass!"

"No you weren't- yes you were,"

"I was working on my paper!"

"I was talking to the voice in the walls,"

"I have a name," Jarvis replied to Thor angrily.

"Alright alright, I get it you all had something to do, but this is important!" Tony said with a grin.

"Out with it," Cap said, frustrated.

"Secret Santa!" Tony's jazz hands didn't amuse anyone as Cap and the Asgardians looked confused, Clint, Nat and Bruce seemed to be ready to leave and you were staring out the window at a pigeon on the balcony staring back at you. "I said... Secret Santa!" You kept your eyes focused on the bird. "Y/n what are you looking at?-"

"The bird wants the bread, Tony, give him the bread," your monotone voice sent a shiver down everyone's spine. "Sorry this just shows how much I couldn't care,"

"Y/n, darling, sweetie... you suck," you grumble at Tony's comment. "Come on guys! Be a little happy, it's Christmas tradition in Stark tower!-"

"Avengers tower," Cap corrected. Tony rolls his eyes and groans.

"Come on! Have none of you ever celebrated Christmas?!" You, Clint and Nat all said 'Nope' in unison. Tony's jaw drops.

"Sorry, Tin man, no all of us were given the opportunity," a look of sadness plastered Tony's face at your comment.

"My folks celebrated it by going to Church," Cap said with a sad smile.

"I speak for my brother and I-"

"Not your brother," Loki snarled.

"We do not know what this Christ of Mas is," Thor continued, ignoring Loki's hurtful comment.

"It's pretty much like Yule, except no sacrifice to your father," Thor's mouth forms an 'o'.

"Y/n, I do wonder why you know so much about Norse traditions,"

"When your favourite avenger is a Norse god you have to know these things," you bump shoulders with Thor's as he grins down at you.