Chapter 30 - Escape Sakaar

It's been a while since the Grandmaster had called to talk to Loki after his announcement that the big guy was missing. You decided that you would find Thor and Banner quicker yourself, so that's where you were now, in the streets of Sakaar. The streets were filled with all things green, powder was thrown in the air as posters were raised. From the corner of your eye you saw a man wearing Midgard clothing, it looked like Tony's type of clothing... Banner! You run over to him as he shouts for Thor.

"Hey, science bro!" Bruce spins around looking shocked.

"Y/n? What- what are you doing here?" You take him into a hug.

"Thor dragged me on his quest and now I'm stuck on this planet with you guys," he laughs and let's go of you, keeping you at arms length. "Now I'm guessing you're looking for Thor?" He nods and spins around, bumping into a big alien. He stutters as the alien grows bigger and gets ready to strike. Thor quickly comes from behind you both and shields you. "3...2...1," the beast falls to the ground in a shock and Valkyrie is revealed. "God sometimes I love this movie,"

"Hi..." Thor says awkwardly.

"Hi,"

"I was going to do that-" he says gesturing to the creature.

"Yeah well I did it first," Valkyrie looks you all up and down smugly. "What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving?" She says back to Thor.

"I got sidetracked..." you look over to Bruce who had a weird look on his face. Looking over you see a weird circle of dancing rats.

"At this point just ignore everything," you assure your friend. He nods as you both focus back on Thor hesitating to follow Valkyrie, after pushing him forward he follows her into the crowd.

~~~

"Also, I've got a piece offering," you roll your eyes and smirk as the door opens to reveal Loki in chains.

"Surprise!" He says sarcastically, Bruce seemed to hesitate to walk in as Thor throws an empty can at him. "Ow,"

"Just had to be sure," you walk over to Loki to see if he was ok.

"Hello, Bruce,"

"So, last time I saw you you were trying to kill everyone, where you at these days?" Banner asks hesitantly.

"It varies from moment to moment," you lightly smack his head as Banner backs away, frightened. "How are you, darling?" He says, turning to you.

"I'm fine, just found out I can't leave you for more than fives minutes because you'll be captured," he pouts, kissing him on the forehead you walk over to the group.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits," Val continues. "Refuel on Xandar and we'll be in Asgard in around 18 months?"

"Nope, we are going through the big one," Thor points the Dragonfang towards the giant collapsing neutron Star inside of an Einstein Rosen bridge(???) outside the city.

"The devils anus?" You snort at the name as Bruce perks up his attention.

"Anus?! Woah woah who's anus?"

"For the record I did not know it was called that when I picked it," looking around the flat you see some of those yellow berries you liked and snatched the bag. As the other three formulate a plan for the ideal ship you look expectedly at Loki who shakes his head. You glare at him and mouth 'I will hurt you, now tell them' he smirks and mouths back 'id like to see you try' you grumble and think of an idea. Walking towards him you whisper in his ear.