Chapter 38

Rihito lovingly caressed her face, he planted soft kisses tracing the stains her tears had left behind on her beautiful face. 

"I made her cry again." He sighed. 

She cried a lot after hearing him out, he had to stop and pacify her, 'It's really nothing. I'm fine, I'm here with you, aren't I?' He'd kiss her tears away. She'd cry harder, she cried for him, she got angry for him so much that she was ready to hunt his parents down. "No, I want you here with me." He'd pull her down and give her a bone-crushing hug. He'd shut her up with sweet soft kisses until she finally drifted off to sleep.

"Mmm..." She stirred turning to him, she laid her head on his chest, hugging him. "You're really here." She muttered. 

"Hmm." He nodded. 

"I love it," She smiled rejoicing his feel, his voice, his smell, he was there, she had finally caught him. She then raised her head and cupped his face, "Let me have proper look at your face too." She gazed at him lovingly. 

"Haven't you looked enough?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Not enough," She shook her head, "you have to compensate for those two long weeks."

"I'll give you my whole life as compensation." He planted a soft peck on her lips. 

"Aww." She pulled his cheeks, "Playing cute with me?"

"Oww." He caught her hands, "Do I have to? I'm plenty cute already." He retorted. 

"Shouldn't we get going now? It's 4 in the evening, we skipped lunch and I checked this place while you were asleep, there's no food here." He tried to get up but she pushed him down. 

"No, I don't want to let go of you yet." She whined as she hugged him tighter.

"ahem," He cleared his throat, "It's not that I'm complaining but if you continue acting like this I may die here of a heart attack."

"You're not allowed to." She raised her head up, resting her chin on his chest, "You're mine, you're not allowed to leave me."  

"Wow, I nearly died." His words left his mouth as a whisper.

"Hey, first promise me you won't disappear again, ever." Her words were more of a threat. 

He flipped their position, pushing her down, "I swear" He muttered before claiming her lips in a deep, passionate kiss. She moaned against him as his tongue claimed insides of her mouth. Losing herself in the long series of kisses, she ran her fingers through his hair, "You're going to be the death of me." He muttered as he planted soft kisses at the corner of her mouth tracing her jawline then reaching the base of her neck. She shivered under his touch as he continued assaulting her with his hot kisses. 

"I want you..." He whispered in her ear and stared into her eyes.  Her eyes were clouded with desire for him, she wanted him too, she gave me a slight nod, giving him permission to continue and surrendered herself over.

****

A few hours ago

Teresa had called over Ai at her house as Ryouma didn't want her to go anywhere outside and for the first time, she complied. There were clear instructions for Ai too, so they just planned to spend the day together.

"Rihito's caught, right?" Teresa asked Eros over the phone, "yes, they're together, congrats." He replied. "Oh good, let me call Rina... hmm... forget it, let's let them have their personal time, I'll hit him some other day. Anyway, congratulation too you too, Eros for the successful completion of your mission. Let's all meet up tomorrow for celebration." Teresa then hung up the call.